25th May 2012, 09:29 PM
KMSP

How to do LLB from any evening college in Delhi, NCR afer scoring 60% marks in graduation?

My age is 33 yrs and i scored 60% marks in graduation.I want to do llb from any evening college in delhi,ncr...

31st August 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB from any evening college in Delhi, NCR afer scoring 60% marks in graduation?

Is there any Law college in Delhi / NCR who conduct evening class for LLB ? Please let us know the fact ?
18th January 2013, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do LLB from any evening college in Delhi, NCR afer scoring 60% marks in graduation?

I have b.a 3year from sol.du and I should do LLB in opne how I do
3rd July 2013, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i had finish my LLB SECOND YEAR IN 1997 .
I CAN I DO MY LLB THIRD YEAR FROM EVENING COLLEGE DELHI UNIVERSITY
[email protected]
10th August 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I have graduated in 1989 and I am 45 years of age.As I am self-employed, I shall like to do LLB in evening classes.
18th November 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I am retired from Army and aged 48 years. I want to pursue LLB through evening classes in Delhi. Please guide and advise. Sub (Retd) KK Sharma
25th February 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I wish to join any evening class llb in delhi, I am a service class and attained the age 53 years I am aspirant to be law knowing person withdegree so that I can practive it after my retorement.
13th June 2014, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a BA English graduate. I want take a LLb in evening class in Delhi..... Can u give suggestion to me
23rd July 2014, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,
If nobody can reply aur sougtout the problem of my brother and sister. So no means of this
Website. Plz dont play with somone feelings.
Here is all of them puzzle but the owner of the webite cant reply.

Rahul Sangliya
[email protected]
23rd September 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i m working in govt sector i wants to pursue llb in evening classes from delhi university. i have done greduation with 67% please tell me the procedure
22nd September 2016, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi

Those who want to do LL.B from evening classes can do LL.B from colleges where attendance is not mandatory and can joind join evening n weekend classes for LL.B at Delhi Law Classes at dwarka more. To know more about classes n fees may contact at 9899160095
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?