19th April 2011, 12:58 AM
shivani bansal

Is it necessary to give CLAT exam to get in any Law College? Can I get admission in Law College on the basis of HSC results?

Dear sir/madam,

I wanted to know weather giving the CLAT exam is necessary to take admission in any law college? Coz i have not registered for CLAT n i really wish to pursue my career in law. Is adimission in any law college not possible just on the basis of hsc results?
Plz reply asap.

Thank you,
Shivani Bansal

3rd June 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to give CLAT exam to get in any Law College? Can I get admission in Law College on the basis of HSC results?

sir/ma,am i am a student of class 11 i want to make career in corporate law .so tell me what will be my next step to CLAT.
21st June 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to give CLAT exam to get in any Law College? Can I get admission in Law College on the basis of HSC results?

if I persue my LLB( 5yrs) from India and then do Corporate law course from US or UK will i get jobs in the company's firm there itself ?
21st June 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to give CLAT entrance to pursue LLB from mumbai
24th June 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to give CLAT to for doing law ???????????? plss answer dis
7th July 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

is it necessary to give iitjee to get a job in isro.....???????????? please answer fast....
30th December 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

i m 22yrs old finished my b.a(economics n public administration) last year and now wanted to go for llb degree,i really have no idea about llb exams so,pls can u giv me the full information about LLB degree,i think it is of 3yrs and 5yrs course...plz giv m d details about it and what will be good for m,m marrd ,what is CLAT?????and the procedure for applying for entance.
24th January 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

After clearing 12th and than clat what should be the next step whichwould be
Very suitable post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?