27th May 2012, 10:36 PM
siddikha naseema

How to calculate GATE marks online?

how to calculate gate marks.in online application form asked percentage of marks(gate/gpat) so i mention percentile or percentage get me details thank u

19th June 2012, 08:15 PM
sharmila mani

Default Re: How to calculate GATE marks online?

GATE Score:

The GATE Score is calculated using the following formula:

GATE Score=10{ag+sg[m-a/s]}

where,

m=marks obtained by the candidate.

a=average of marks of all candidates who appeared in the paper mentioned on this scorecard in GATE 2012,with all marks less than zero,converted to zero.

s=standard deviation of marks of all candidates who appeared in the paper mentioned on this scorecard in GATE 2012 ,with all marks less than zero,converted to zero

ag=average of marks of all candidates who appered across all papers in years 2009-2012,with all marks less than zero,converted to zero.

sg=standard deviation of marks of all candidates who appeared across all papers in years 2009-2012,with all marks less than zero,converted to zero.

The GATE score is set to zero if the value calculated by the above formula is less than zero and the GATE score is set to 1000 if the value calculated by the above formula is more than 1000.

Note:Qualifying in GATE does not gurantee either admission to postgraduate programme or scholarship|assistantship
28th March 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to calculate GATE marks online?

my mark are 23.33 but the normalized marks are 22.49 . I belongs to obc . can i get my gate scorecard. rply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?