8th June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

How to join CA course after completion of BBM?

i have complite bbm but i want join ca

10th June 2012, 06:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join CA course after completion of BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have complite bbm but i want join ca
As you have done Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) and willing to pursue Chartered Accountancy course, you can definitely do so by qualifying Common Proficiency Test conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Unless you qualify the test, you can not be considered eligible to move on to the next level of the Chartered Accountancy course which are as follows:
  • Integrated Professional Competence Course
  • Final Course

The course also comprise of practical trainings, which are as follows:
  • Artcleship Training
  • Information Technology Training
  • General Management and Communication Skill Training
Since first of all you need to qualify the Common Proficiency Test, you will have to register for it and it can be done anytime throughout the year and to do so, contact your nearest Regional Council/Branches of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The Common Proficiency Test is conducted in the month of June and December every year and to take the test in a particular month, you must register on or before the following dates:
  • To take the test in the month of June: 31st March
  • To take the test in the month of December: 30th September
For more information, refer to the official website of The Institutes of Chartered Accountants of India.
15th October 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am a student of BBM i want to go for CA please help me
2nd January 2013, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am a student of bbm i want to go for ca please help me now
3rd September 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir i am a commerce student of 12th i want go for ca. If confused after the bbm go for ca or next year i join the ca.& bbm or bcom which cource is studied to go for ca easily? Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?