8th June 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Colleges which provide part time M.Tech with a job as a lecturer in the same college for B.Tech or Polytechnic students?

hello sir..please tell me about the colleges which provide part time m.tech with the job as a lecturer in same college for the b.tech or polytechnic students ..... plz inform me on email id
[email protected]
thnkyou

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  2. How to do M.Tech in computer science in correspondence? I am working as a part time lecturer in Polytechnic College
  3. Future of M.Tech Jobs in IT industry
  4. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  5. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  8. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  10. How to do B.Tech and M.Tech in UK with part time job?
  11. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  12. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  13. Previous years papers of NET(Chemistry)?
  14. Can M.Tech correspondence or part time job fetch you a lecturer job in any private engineering college?
  15. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college? -- [New]
  16. Which are the colleges in Delhi and Haryana where I can do part time M.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. Which are the polytechnic colleges offering part time job in Punjab and New Delhi?
  18. Information about part time PhD in Mathematics for person working as Guest Lecturer for Maths?
25th June 2012, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges which provide part time M.Tech with a job as a lecturer in the same college for B.Tech or Polytechnic students?

My son is at New Delhi. He completed m.tech in Biotechnology.He is doing
clinical research at new delhi. He wants part time job as a lecturer. Are
there any universities providing this facility
25th June 2012, 03:07 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Colleges which provide part time M.Tech with a job as a lecturer in the same college for B.Tech or Polytechnic students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is at New Delhi. He completed m.tech in Biotechnology.He is doing
clinical research at new delhi. He wants part time job as a lecturer. Are
there any universities providing this facility

hi!

post graduate course in M.TECH is offered by a number of universities colleges in India.the advantage of distance learning is that the working persons can do these courses along with their jobs.

course name::: M.TECH Program

duration::::::::: 2 years

eligibility::::::::: B.TECH

TOP colleges in India for distance learning in M.TECH

-Indra gandhi national open university

-sikkim manipal university

-amity university

-lovely professsional

-maharshi dayanand university

-guru jambheshwar university

-kurukshetra university

-guru gobind singh university

how to apply?

for application in these types of program first you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria which is as under::

ELIGIBILITY

-one needs to be a graduate in B.TECH

-no supplementary's or compartment at time of applying

-50% is required for admission

-the percentage required may vary.

if you satisfy the above criteria and become eligible then you can apply.

-for this you need to go to the college directly

-then there you are required to fill the form

-you can apply online but not many colleges give this opportunity

-after filling the form you need to diposit the form in admistration office

hope this helped you.........
25th July 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Btech IT recently. i m placed in It company. my finacial condition is also not good. but i also want to do Mtech IT. Is " distance learning in M.TECH IT or computer science" is good for future scope in goverment sector? please help me.
15th September 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

hello sir..please tell me about the colleges which provide part time m.tech with the job as a lecturer in same college for the b.tech or electronics and communication students ..... plz inform me on email id
[email protected]
thank you
23rd September 2012, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir m a btech graduate in c.s.e cn u tell me the college who cn gv me a job as a polytech lec alse provide part time mtech from the same college,,pz reply me on [email protected]
16th April 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

sir can u provide details of colleges who provide MTECH with a job as lecturer for Btech in south India [email protected]
30th May 2013, 05:19 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

Colleges which provide part time M.Tech with a job as a lecturer in the same college for B.Tech or Polytechnic students
--------------------------------

1.kurukshetra university
2.lovely professsional
3.sikkim manipal university
4.guru gobind singh university
5.amity university
6.Indra gandhi national open university
7.guru jambheshwar university
8.sikkim manipal university
9.kurukshetra university
10.madras christian college
11.vellore university
12.karnataka state open university
13.Indra gandhi national open university
14.guru jambheshwar university
15.lovely professsional
16.kurukshetra university
17.sikkim manipal university
18.amity university
19.madras christian college
20.guru jambheshwar university
31st May 2013, 12:18 AM
nudha

HI Friend,

Colleges which provide part time M.Tech with a job as a lecturer in the same college for B.Tech or Polytechnic students------------

1.Indra gandhi national open university
2.sikkim manipal university
3.amity university
4.lovely professsional
5.maharshi dayanand university
6.guru jambheshwar university
7.kurukshetra university
8.guru gobind singh university.

Nice to help you...................
11th June 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir..please tell me about the colleges which provide part time m.tech with the job as a lecturer in same college for the b.tech or polytechnic students ..... plz inform me on email id
[email protected]
thnkyou
,so many colleges are provided full time mtech, but no need to college and doing your job
16th May 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i have done my btech in electronics and instrumentation in 2012, after then i start preparation for ssc and banking exams but did not cleared any one ... Now i am too much frustrated , really very ,confused and don't know what to do , i thought to join any polytechnic college as a lecturer for gaining teaching experience and also part time mtech for further promotion .. So please help me ,,, plzz guide me ,, i have no one to advice me what's good for me ,,, my parents are not from this field ,, i am really very helpless
15th September 2015, 06:14 PM
rohinimathur

Colleges which provide part time M.Tech with a job as a lecturer in the same college for B.Tech or Polytechnic students?
----------------------------------------------------

**kurukshetra university

**amity unuversity

**sikkim manipal university

**jamia millia islamia

**lovely professsional

**maharshi dayanand university

**punjab university

**Indra gandhi national open university

**maharshi dayanand university

**guru gobind singh university
16th April 2016, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

List the college s which provide mtech along with lecturing for civil engineering in Karnataka.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?