14th June 2012, 05:22 PM
meenal anil kohale

Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur for OBC? List of government engineering colleges that I can get with a score of 49 in AIEEE?

what is the cutoff list of engineering colleges in nagpur for obc and what is the list of government engineering colleges for scor 49 in aieee?

22nd June 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur for OBC? List of government engineering colleges that I can get with a score of 49 in AIEEE?

Engineering Colleges Of Nagpur University
8th July 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur for OBC? List of government engineering colleges that I can get with a score of 49 in AIEEE?

i have got 87 marks in mscet. can i get admission in raisoni women engineering college
19th July 2012, 07:58 PM
mote shubhangi

you can apply throuch aieee but that score is quite less...atleast you need abov 100 or abov 80 for admission in nagpur colleges..its cetcut off also depends upon your category like open obc....but minimum cut off is 90
30th July 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

can i have score in aieee 50 than addmasion in gorvent collage
30th July 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

What is opinion for electrical engineering in kdk college?
9th April 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

which engineering college in maharashtra will be best if i got 140 marks in seee
24th May 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur that I can get with a score of 45 in Jee main 2014
11th August 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i have 117 marks in pcm group and 127 marks in pcb grp.....so can i get addm. in nagpur university for engg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?