15th June 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

How to opt for BSc Biotechnology from Lucknow University?

sir,,this is shubham.. I complted my
12 exam with 1st divisn ..and i am student of PCB
and biotechnology..i want to opt B.SC biotechnology
from LU(LUCKNOW UNIVERSITY) And plzzz tell about
scope of it....Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  2. Admission in B.Sc Biotechnology Lucknow university?
  3. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  4. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  5. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  6. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  7. Which field is better Biotechnology and Business mangement or bioinformatics?
  8. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  9. Can I opt for MSc Biotechnology/Microbiology after completing BSc(PCM)?
  10. Which college should I opt for MCA in lucknow?
  11. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
  12. Which course should I opt after completing BSc between MBA and MSc Biotechnology?
  13. Biotechnology jobs in lucknow and banaras
  14. Career option after 12 standard with 71% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  16. Which University I can opt in US for doing Masters in biotechnology if I have completed from Pakistan? -- [New]
  17. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  18. Am I eligible for UGC NET after doing BSc Biotech and MBA(HR) correspondence? Can I opt for UGC NET exam in HR field?
4th January 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to opt for BSc Biotechnology from Lucknow University?

sir,i m aamish kapoor...i hv passed my 12th frm PCB with 82%...i want to knw abt the creteria for applying in lu for bsc biotech....so plz tell me knw...
29th April 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

my daughter is passing msc biotechnology from rajasthan university, examination is under process (practicals remaining),. Is there any scope for jobs.
29th April 2013, 03:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission into B.Sc biotechnology one must pass 10+2 with Physics , Chemistry and Biology from a recognised board with atleast 50% marks.

The entrance exam is conducted for admission into this course. So you can apply for Lucknow University's Biotechnology entrance examination if you wan to get admission into it.So apply for the entrance when the notification are released.

The entrance will have questions related to Physics, Chemistry and Biology. So revise everything that you have studied in your 10+2.

After doing B.Sc Biotechnology you can opt for M.Sc Biotechnolgy. After M.Sc Biotechnology you can apply for CSIR NET if you wish to become a lecturer in a Government college.

Also you can go for Ph.D if you qualify CSIR NET and enter into the research field of Biotechnology.

Biotechnology is mainly a research field and you can make a good career in research if you are good in your studies.

Their are Government jobs also for you for which you can apply after completing the course in Biotechnology.

In private you can apply for Pharma companies in the research and development field.Hence study well and you will definitely have a good career in Biotechnology.
9th May 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of the entrance examin lucknow universityfor admission in B.sc(biotechnology) 1st year?
1st February 2015, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

sir ..
i have 2 years gap after 12 i passed 12 with 74% cbse bord is there any problem if i apply for bsc biotecogy this year...n w
can u help me know some collge in lucknow which are offeri.g bsc biotechnology.??
14th May 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of admission forms to opt for bsc biotechnology?
14th May 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the date to get the admission forms for bsc biotech?
5th June 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

We need to know when. we can get forms form for admission in b sc biotechnology? Can date and time for forms b informed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?