18th June 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc after passing 12th? Can I get a good salary after doing BSc?

Can i do b.sc after 12,pcb,or i have to do a another course before that.and what are the job options for b.sc.can i get a good salary after doing b.sc,around 1 lacs?

4th November 2012, 02:07 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I do BSc after passing 12th? Can I get a good salary after doing BSc?

Hi

If you are a 12th passed or appearing student and are looking for the right career opportunity and guidance, I must tell you that this is a very obvious question that you have put up and here are the details for it.

B.Sc - Bachelor in Science.

This is a full time graduation course of 3 years duration. Hence it is in HUGE demand in the top Universities across the country and even world wide.

To take up this course, the candidate should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or schooling institution with good marks.
Also there should be no pending subjects in the Higher Secondary scores.
ONLY Science side candidates can apply for the course whereas the Commerce and Arts candidates CANNOT.

Now as per query, I would like to tell you that yes you can do B.Sc after Class 12th if and only if you satisfy the above mentioned criteria's.

But I must also inform you that the salaries are very low in the market already. YOU CANNOT EXPECT 1,00,000 salary with just a B.Sc degree in hand.
You should do a further MBA to get such high salaries. MBA - Masters in Business Administration.

This is also a post graduation course of 2 years duration. Hence if you wish to take this up, you can after becoming a graduate in any stream or subject.
After MBA you can expect good salaries in the top companies provided you have very good knowledge.

Hope you get this.

Regards
RANJEET
6th May 2013, 10:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BSc after passing 12th? Can I get a good salary after doing BSc?

Yes, you can join B.Sc immediately after 12th. B.Sc can be obtained in any of the interested subjects like physics, chemistry or biology. After completion of the course, you can try for a job in the concerned field of study. Salary packages are up to the job profile. In general, they can earn basic salary between Rs. 10,000/- and Rs. 20,000/- in designated job roles.
7th May 2013, 07:00 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do BSc after passing 12th? Can I get a good salary after doing BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do b.sc after 12,pcb,or i have to do a another course before that.and what are the job options for b.sc.can i get a good salary after doing b.sc,around 1 lacs?
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for B.Sc after passing 12th with Science Stream.

TOP SCIENCE COLLEGE:-

Loyola College, Chennai

St Xavier's College, Kolkata

St Xaviers College, Ahmedabad

St Stephens College, Delhi

University Enclave, Delhi

St Xavier's College, Mumbai

Madras Christian College (MCC), Chennai

Madras Christian College

Presidency College, Chennai

Presidency College, Kolkata

Fergusson College

After passing B.Sc you have option like:-
> Civil Sevices
> Indian Forestry Service
> Combined Defence Services
> Central Police Force
> Bank P.O
> C.B.I
> Indian Railways
etc

ALL THE BEST!
7th May 2013, 09:11 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes,you will be eligible to do B.Sc after completing your 10+2/Intermediate.
To take admission in this course you will have to meet these Eligibility conditions :-

Educational qualification :-
  • You should be passed out/in Final year with science stream .
  • Your subject combination should be Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
Marks :-
~For taking admission in Physics/Chemistry Honors your minimum marks should be 70% in Intermediate.
~For taking admission in Math Honors your minimum marks in Intermediate should be 75%.

There are various other courses in B.sc which you can opt.These are :-
  • B.sc in Computer science.
  • B.sc in Information Technology.
  • B.sc in Forensic Science.
  • B.sc in Nano Technology.
  • B.sc in Biotechnology.
  • B.sc in Radio-Physics.
After completing your B.sc you will become a Graduate pass out candidate,thus you will be eligible to apply for various jobs in Government sector.These exams are :-
  • IBPS Bank Clerk.
  • IBPS PO.
  • SBI PO.
  • UPSC for IAS,IPS.IFS.
  • CDS.
  • LIC AAO.
  • SSC LDC.
  • SSC UDC.
Apart from these jobs you can also apply for the BPO jobs in government sectors if you will do simple graduation.
8th June 2014, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am a 12 th science student. I am completed my 12 th with 65% .
I want to know which is best nowS days
bscIT or bsc in chem, pys,mathS
plzzZ reply itS urgent
thank you .
12th June 2014, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can I do BSc after passing 12th? Can I get a good salary after doing BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjeet250490 View Post
Hi

If you are a 12th passed or appearing student and are looking for the right career opportunity and guidance, I must tell you that this is a very obvious question that you have put up and here are the details for it.

B.Sc - Bachelor in Science.

This is a full time graduation course of 3 years duration. Hence it is in HUGE demand in the top Universities across the country and even world wide.

To take up this course, the candidate should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or schooling institution with good marks.
Also there should be no pending subjects in the Higher Secondary scores.
ONLY Science side candidates can apply for the course whereas the Commerce and Arts candidates CANNOT.

Now as per query, I would like to tell you that yes you can do B.Sc after Class 12th if and only if you satisfy the above mentioned criteria's.

But I must also inform you that the salaries are very low in the market already. YOU CANNOT EXPECT 1,00,000 salary with just a B.Sc degree in hand.
You should do a further MBA to get such high salaries. MBA - Masters in Business Administration.

This is also a post graduation course of 2 years duration. Hence if you wish to take this up, you can after becoming a graduate in any stream or subject.
After MBA you can expect good salaries in the top companies provided you have very good knowledge.

Hope you get this.

Regards
RANJEET
As you inform that only science student can get BScIT... But in my college they say if you take maths in any stream you can get BScIT... Is this posssible??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?