7th February 2011, 11:12 PM
dev205

MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?

what is the admission procedure of MCA part time course?
When forms are distributted for part time courses?
What is the difference between part time and correspondance MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure of MCA part time course? Difference between part time and correspondence MCA?
  2. Procedure to move from full time MCA course to part time MCA?
  3. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  4. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  6. How to do MCA part time after completing BCA degree? Is it good to opt for part time MCA?
  7. Admission procedure for MCA part time course in MS university? Last date to issue the form?
  8. Date for MCA(Correspondence) Entrance Exam? What's the Admission procedure for the same
  9. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  11. List of colleges under Madras University offering Part Time MCA course? -- [New]
  12. Is it necessary to do part time MCA exam from mumbai University?
  13. Is it necessary to appear in TANCET for study Part Time MCA course?
  14. Application form for TANCET (MCA) different for part-time and correspondence course?
  15. What is the procedure to do Ph.D part time?
  16. Procedure to do Ph.D as part time?
  17. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  18. In what manner a PGDCA and MCA passout should look forward for a correspondence or part time engineering courses along with his regular weekdays job?
8th February 2011, 08:39 AM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?

Hi,
you can get TANCET (MCA) for part time and correspondence course.
www.entrancecorner.com, visit this site it might be help you.

And for difference between part and correspondence, i will say there is not a big difference, The benefits of part-time/ distance education learning are numerous. It allows you to pursue your studies in parallelism with your career. What you learn on the programme can readily be applied to work place. What you experience at work can enhance your learning process & it also ensures that employees have the higher level of education needed to qualify them for further training and be selected for promotion. This also ensures that the student will have the freedom of choice to pursue two recognized degree/diploma programs simultaneously & gain a competitive edge in the job market.

All the very best.
17th April 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?

MCA part time course: Admission procedure? Form dates? difference between part time and correspondence?
20th April 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I APPLY MCA PART TIME
19th May 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

what the value difference part time mca and full time mca ?
30th May 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

i am studing BscIT 5th semester through distance education in KSOU,i am intrested to join MCA or Mscin computer science for regular class i want to know that which collage provide evining class for MCA & Msc in cs
24th July 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

i am studing bca 5th semester through distance education in smu,iam intrested to join mca part time.can i join please reply my no.9594308367
25th December 2011, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

When is mca application form giving?
25th December 2011, 11:06 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Small difference between MCA part time and correspondence.
Part time course avaliable in distance education only.
Correspondence course avaliable in normal education process.
So many distance education college are avaliable in india.
For Ex : anna , panjab, Dr.br ambdthekar ,and soon......
fee of the distance education is less then to correspondence course
yearly two sem and totale 8 sem in MCA
26th December 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

How can i apply mca part time
8th June 2012, 04:06 PM
shibindas.p

Iam completed bsc mathematics, How can i apply mca part time /
22nd June 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Nilesh,

i completed my bsc from ignou university. i plan to do mca from ignou university. can you tell me if i complete my mca from ignou university can i get the good job or not.
10th June 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

i scored 26 in tancet mca 2013;can i get mca part time in anna university;chennai?
21st May 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam i am bsc cs 2014 passout student but i am in live im mumbai i would like part time mca in pune how to get admission in part time pune please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?