19th June 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Graduation after completion of my 10th Class?

actually i have very time shortage. already have wasted my 2 years .and i am did
only 10 th please .tell me can i do my graduation after 10th..
its very important for me...

Related Questions:
  1. Future scope having low academics record from 10th up till graduation?
  2. What is the procedure to do graduation right after completion of 10th from CBSE board?
  3. How to do diploma in NIT after completion of Class 10th?
  4. Which course is a better choice for me between Polytechnic and HSC after completion of 10th Class with 74% of marks?
  5. Am I eligible for Jobs in top IT Companies being a candidate having scored 74% in 10th Class, 57% in 12th Class, 57% in Graduation and 59% in MCA course?
  6. Job options for me having poor academic record in 10th and 12th?
  7. After completion of 10th class can I join Aeronautical Diploma?
  8. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  9. What is Medical Diploma and what can we do after this course?
  10. Can I do Graduation without doing 12th class after completion of Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  11. Procedure to apply for agricultural diploma after completion of 10th class
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of 10th Class?
  13. Which exam I need to write after completion of 10th CBSE board to get scholarship? -- [New]
  14. Can I resume back my studies to do graduation after completion of 10th standard?
  15. How to join Navy after completion of 10th class having not interested to pursue higher studies?
  16. Is it possible for me to get admission in 10th standard in abroad after completion of 9th in India?
  17. Is there commerce hardware course after completion of 10th board exam in Raipur?
  18. When to prepare for IIT-JEE either after completion of 10th class or after completion of 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
17th August 2012, 06:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Graduation after completion of my 10th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
actually i have very time shortage. already have wasted my 2 years .and i am did
only 10 th please .tell me can i do my graduation after 10th..
its very important for me...

If you are seeking to pursue Bachelors Degree program without pursuing +2 level of Examination, you have the option of BPP program. Bachelor Preparatory Program [BPP] is a six months course offered by the Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU]. After successfully completing the program one will be eligible to pursue Bachelors Degree program in any discipline through Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU].

However, in order to be eligible for any Government Competitive Examination or Private Competitive Examination, or to pursue Higher Education from any recognized Institution, one should complete the Formal Education of [10+2+3] or [10+2+4] etc.

Hence, you should complete your +2 level of Examinations from a recognized Board before pursuing Bachelors Degree program, in order to avoid any problems in future studies and jobs.
9th May 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

can i do graduation in any subject after 10?
31st May 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

It is necessary to take mathematics in 11th for becoming chartered accountant?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?