8th February 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Schedule for 2011 exam for Drug Inspector/Food Inspector? Syllabus for the same?

Please provide me information on 2011 exam schedule of drug inspector/food inspector along with there syllabus.

16th February 2011, 08:13 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Schedule for 2011 exam for Drug Inspector/Food Inspector? Syllabus for the same?

There are two ways that you can get selected i.e through exams conducted by UPSC board or Public Service Commission(PSC) of your respective State.

The syllabus almost remains the same for both the boards.
For the UPSC conducted examinations the qualification for Drug Inspector is that you need to complete your Graduation course in Pharmacy,Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent.For Food Inspector having a graduation degree is enough to go through the exam.

But in the UPSC board you need to have a work experience for minimum of 18 months.You can get the details in the official website of the UPSC

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Here am providing you the syllabus of both Food Inspector and Drug Inspector of the APPSC board.The syllabus will almost remain the same for all the exams conducted by various board's.Hence please go through the syllabus part.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Drug Inspector Syllabus.pdf(16.7 KB, 444 views)
File Type: pdf Food Inspector Syllabus.pdf(15.2 KB, 545 views)
16th February 2011, 10:51 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Schedule for 2011 exam for Drug Inspector/Food Inspector? Syllabus for the same?

Drug Inspector or food inspector entrance examination is conducted by public service commission of different state. the process and and the syllabus of the examination may be similar till there may have some difference for different state.

here i am giving details about entrance examination to drug inspector/food inspector for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).

for drug inspector the eligibility criterion is candidate should have minimum of graduation degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with Specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University founded in India by Law.
the age of the candidate must be in between 18 to 34 for general category candidate. reservation as per government rule.

appplication and notification will be available on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) http://www.apspsc.gov.in/ generally the notification come in the month of november. so you can expect that for 2011 also also notification will be published on the website in the november month. the last date of submission of application form will be tentatively mid of December, 2011.

for the selection of drug inspector and food inspector student should appear first in the written examination and qualified students in written examination will be called for interview.

here i am attaching the syllabus for food inspector and drug inspector for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). go through on this.syllabus is almost similar for other state also.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus Of Drug Inspector.pdf(16.7 KB, 228 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus Of Food Inspector.pdf(15.2 KB, 237 views)
16th February 2011, 09:34 PM
kapil2503

application and notification will be available on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
http://www.apspsc.gov.in
generally the notification come in first week of November so check it on website at this time .
27th February 2011, 01:58 PM
priyababul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me information on 2011 exam schedule of drug inspector/food inspector along with there syllabus.
please tell
17th March 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

i want exam schedule of food and drug inpector 2011, reply,Ranjit
18th March 2011, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of food inspector in u.p.?
19th March 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

i wants details for Drug inspector exams?
syllabus
Exams date or vacancy in future?
[email protected]
mob- 08898344346
28th March 2011, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the drag inspector exam date in 2011.
28th March 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the exam date of drug inspecter in west bengal in 2011.
20th April 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

About Food and drug inspector exam in himachal pradesh
10th May 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me the exam date for Drug Inspector Examination in Tamilnadu and its syllabus?
21st May 2011, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

can u please tell me the exam date for Drug Inspector/Food Inspector in Orissa for 2011.

Also the syllabus of food inspector in Orissa for 2011.
13th June 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the syllabus for Maharashtra state....and dates for the same
1st July 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I want to know procedure to become food inspector in bihar
3rd August 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to known when notification for drug inspector will realsed in 2011
26th August 2011, 11:09 AM
harishchakole

Schedule for 2011 exam for Drug Inspector/Food Inspector? Syllabus for the same?
19th September 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

plaease tell me the procedure to become drug inspector in madhya pradesh and also tell me the syllabus
21st September 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

The date for the submission of application has been closed or still going on??
25th September 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

where can i get the previous papers of drug inspector exam in andhrapradesh nd also by upsc?
14th October 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

plese tell me time table of food and drux inspector exm-2012. And sylebus
14th October 2011, 11:16 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

There are two ways that you can get selected i.e through exams conducted by UPSC board or Public Service Commission(PSC) of your respective State.

The syllabus almost remains the same for both the boards.
For the UPSC conducted examinations the qualification for Drug Inspector is that you need to complete your Graduation course in Pharmacy,Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent.For Food Inspector having a graduation degree is enough to go through the exam.

But in the UPSC board you need to have a work experience for minimum of 18 months.You can get the details in the official website of the UPSC

http://www.upsc.gov.in
22nd October 2011, 03:24 PM
bushra fathima moinuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
date of drug inspector exam syllabus for exam how to aapply for exam place of examination how to apply for exam
11th June 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

i have done my post bsc in nursing am i eligible for de food inspector exam
25th May 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I completed in b.tech biotechnolgy is iam qualified for food or drug inspecto
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?