4th December 2010, 06:15 AM
Ranajit Mondal

Exam schedule of upcoming Drug Inspector Exam in West Bengal? Model question papers for Drug Inspector Exam?

Plz,send me the upcoming drug inspector examination time in west bengal and send some model papers of this exam.

17th December 2010, 12:20 PM
praveenkumar537

Thumbs up Re: Exam schedule of upcoming Drug Inspector Exam in West Bengal? Model question papers for Drug Inspector Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranajit Mondal View Post
Plz,send me the upcoming drug inspector examination time in west bengal and send some model papers of this exam.
to get the exam date and complete information regarding Drug inspector post click on the below link.....

http://opsc.nic.in/advt_drugi_long.htm

Thank you
Ur's PRAVEEN KUMAR......
5th July 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam schedule of upcoming Drug Inspector Exam in West Bengal? Model question papers for Drug Inspector Exam?

Is the exam for the post of DI for west bengal is over? Next year when it will be conducted?frm where can i get the best guide fr the preparation of the exam?
1st September 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exam schedule of upcoming Drug Inspector Exam in West Bengal? Model question papers for Drug Inspector Exam?

i have done dpharmacy.plz send me model test papers for grv pharmacist post exam.
30th October 2011, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Is the drug inspector exam conducted every year in west bengal?
10th June 2013, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

sir when is next exam to appear in drug inspector exam in 2013;and in2014 when where to apply in kolkata.
31st October 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Upcoming exam date for WBPSC for Drug Inspector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?