19th June 2012, 05:17 PM

List of the universities or institutes conducting distance education/correspondence course in Law?

kindly provide if any list of university/institutions conducting distance education/corespondence course in law... I am a commerce graduate and a passed certificate course in Questioned Documents and examination of finger impressions....

17th August 2012, 09:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of the universities or institutes conducting distance education/correspondence course in Law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
kindly provide if any list of university/institutions conducting distance education/corespondence course in law... I am a commerce graduate and a passed certificate course in Questioned Documents and examination of finger impressions....

There are various recognized Universities which offers courses in Law through Distance mode. Following are the list of Universities offering various Law programs:

The National Law School of India University

The University offers Master of Business Law and One year Post Graduate Diploma in the following departments through Distance mode:
  • Human Rights Law
  • Medical Law and Ethics
  • Environmental Law
  • Intellectual Property Rights Law
  • Child Rights Law
National Law University, Jodhpur offers Distance program in Law:
  • LL.M. in Criminal Law, Criminology and Forensic Science [3 years]
  • LL.M. in International Trade Laws & WTO [3 years]
  • Master Degree in Corporate Laws [2 years]
For detail information one must refer to the official websites of the University of concern.
25th October 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the universities or institutes conducting distance education/correspondence course in Law?

I Hv done M.Sc in Chemistry, so Do i m eligible for LLB. I want to do LAW IN CIvil
14th February 2013, 06:35 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

There are various recognized Universities which offers courses in Law through Distance mode. Following are the list of Universities offering various Law programs:

The University offers Master of Business Law and One year Post Graduate Diploma in the following departments through Distance mode:

=>Human Rights Law
=>Medical Law and Ethics
=>Environmental Law
=>Intellectual Property Rights Law
=>Child Rights Law

=> LL.M. in Criminal Law, Criminology and Forensic Science [3 years]
=> LL.M. in International Trade Laws & WTO [3 years]
=> Master Degree in Corporate Laws [2 years]

For detail information one must refer to the official websites of the University of concern.
14th February 2013, 06:36 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

=>Human Rights Law
=>Medical Law and Ethics
=>Environmental Law
=>Intellectual Property Rights Law
=>Child Rights Law

=> LL.M. in Criminal Law, Criminology and Forensic Science [3 years]
=> LL.M. in International Trade Laws & WTO [3 years]
=> Master Degree in Corporate Laws [2 years]

28th August 2013, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir,plz tell me the list of distance law colleages in india.
6th April 2014, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

minimum qualifying marks in ll.b. for admission in llm from national law university jodhpur in distance mode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?