27th June 2012, 02:23 AM
madya

Can I join Interior Designing in PG after completing B.E Civil? Which are the colleges offering this course?

can i do interior designing in p.g after compleating my B.E CIVIL?how many collegs offering this course?suggest me the best collegs for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech in Interior Designing?
  2. How to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  3. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Interior Designing in Bangalore being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Interiors?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma? -- [New]
  5. How to join interior designing field after completing 12th?
  6. Master degree in Interior Designing is beneficial for me or not? Best colleges for Interior Designing in Kerala?
  7. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  8. Is it possible to do interior designing after completing my B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  9. How to do interior designing after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for both fashion and interior designing after completing UG in civil engineering
  11. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in civil engineering
  12. How to do interior designing as PG course? I am pursuing final year civil engineering
  13. What can I do after completing diploma in Interior designing from college?
  14. How can I Join interior designing after 12th commerce?
  15. Can I do interior designing after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  16. Eligibility for diploma in Interior Designing course after diploma in Civil? Top colleges in Pune offering the course?
  17. Qualification required for Interior Designing? How to go for Interior Designing after B.E Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do Civil Engineerng part time in Mumbai? I have done interior designing
24th August 2012, 09:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Interior Designing in PG after completing B.E Civil? Which are the colleges offering this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madya View Post
can i do interior designing in p.g after compleating my B.E CIVIL?how many collegs offering this course?suggest me the best collegs for this?

There are various recognized Institutes offering the Post Graduate Diploma program in Interior Design. Graduates in any discipline from a recognized University are eligible to pursue the Diploma program in Interior Design. The duration of the program is one to two years.

Following are some of the highly recognized Institutes offering Post Graduate Diploma program in Interior Designing:

Vogue institute of Fashion Technology

Apeejay Institute of Design

Arch Academy of Design

Hamstech Institute of Fashion and Interior

National Institute of Design and Development

For detail information, one may refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above or any other of concern.
22nd December 2012, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join Interior Designing in PG after completing B.E Civil? Which are the colleges offering this course?

can i do interior designing in p.g after compleating my B.E computer science?how many collegs offering this course?suggest me the best collegs for this?
21st February 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

i join the interior design in evening classes suggest the institued near thane
22nd May 2013, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

list of colleges offering m.tech in interior design in pune?
23rd May 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

can I prepare chori CAT while doing my Btech Mtech dual degree course.
7th August 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

which exam should i preapare in designing field ,as i am in final year of engineering cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?