30th June 2012, 12:09 AM
ghytuhg

Requirements for getting a scholarship?

....what are the requirements for getting sholarship?....please tell me what are they

Related Questions:
  1. How scholarships are beneficial for students? Is it offered on skills basis? Where do these scholarships come from?
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MS in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in A level universities with scholarship?
  3. Requirements for A level scholarships in the USA?
  4. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Requirements to apply for Online Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.80% in 12th CBSE?
  6. Procedure and requirements to apply in scholarship for 9th West Bengal Board student?
  7. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  8. Is it possible to do Ph.D in US with full scholarship? -- [New]
  9. Requirements for getting a scholarship?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  11. Basic requirements for Mechanical student to get seat in MS Germany? On what basis scholarship is provided? Top colleges for it?
  12. Am I eligible to apply and get scholarship for doing masters after completion of B.Pharm with 78% marks?
  13. Is there any negative aspect of scholarship?
  14. No scholarship awarded even after being topper
  15. How to get information about whether I got the scholarship or not?
  16. What are the basic requirements for doing MS in Germany?
  17. What are the minimum qualifications required to get scholarship for doing M.Pharm masters degree in US?
  18. Why I am not getting my CSS scholarship renewal?

11th August 2012, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for getting a scholarship?

I got 73.83% in final year B. Pharmacy. Can i get scholarship to M. Pharmacy first year. How to apply for Ratan tata trust scholarship 2012

18th September 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements for getting a scholarship?

My self jayaswal rajesh jayprakash.
I got 70.75% in final year B.pharmacy. Can i apply for ratatata scholarship in the year 2012-13 for my 1st year M.pharmacy?
Please guide me.
My email id is.
[email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?