27th July 2014, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Basic requirements for Mechanical student to get seat in MS Germany? On what basis scholarship is provided? Top colleges for it?

Basic requirements for a mechanical student to get seat for doing MS in germany? And what are the scholarships provided and based on what scholarship is provided? What are all the entrance exams to be written? And what are the top colleges in germany?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  2. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  3. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  4. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  5. MS in Mechanical from Germany is possible? Scholarship and fee details?
  6. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  8. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  9. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  11. Top colleges in Germany to pursue Automotives? Conditions provided to do MS course?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of top universities for Masters in automobile form Germany? How can I get scholarship? I've completed my B.E(Mechanical engineer) from India
  14. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  15. What are the basic requirements of a student to do masters(automobile) in Germany?
  16. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  17. What should I do to go Germany on scholarship basis?
  18. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
5th August 2014, 06:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Basic requirements for Mechanical student to get seat in MS Germany? On what basis scholarship is provided? Top colleges for it?

Education system has globalized in modern world. Now one student can go for studies in foreign countries easily. The basic eligibility for ME in Mechanical engineering in Germany is - you need to be BE/B.Tech in Mechanical engineering. Apart from this, you need to score good marks in the entrance exam based on which German Universities take admission. If you have proficiency in German language then it is an added advantage.

You need to score good marks in GRE or SAT and IELTS or TOEFL and then apply in the German Universities. More or less, all the universities have similar criteria of selection. They select on the basis of :-

- Marks in the entrance exams.
- Academic background of the candidate
- Proficiency in German language
- Career record (Extra curricular or job experience)
- Statement of Purpose

Scholarship is provided on account of outstanding performance in the field of academics or outstanding show of talent in other extra curricular fields.

The German universities which are good in mechanical engineering are :-
-Rheinisch Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen
-Universität Freiburg
-Technische Universität Berlin
-Technische Universität München
-Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
-Universität Stuttgart
-Universität Duisburg-Essen
-Leibniz Universität Hannover
-Technische Universität Dresden
-Universität Bremen
-Ruhr-Universität Bochum
-Technische Universität Darmstadt
-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
-Universität Bayreuth
-Bergische Universität Wuppertal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?