30th June 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to go to UK after completing BDS? which are the universities in UK?

after completing bds career option except mds i want to go uk so plese tell me wht courses are available and universities for the same in uk

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.S. in ENT after completing BDS?
  2. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
  3. Can I get a job for BDS after completing BDS?
  4. Can I get admission in any BDS colleges of Tamil Nadu if scored 180 marks in NEET being a BC student? Fee structure and job opportunities after completing BDS?
  5. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad?
  6. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS? -- [New]
  7. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  8. Can I do BDS after completing B.Tech in IT? Possible ways and procedure to do it?
  9. MS ENT after BDS? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I join BDS in deemed university after completing 12th HSC in Tamilnadu
  11. Can I do ENT or Gynaecologist after competing BDS? I have completed my BDS
  12. How can I do PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS in India? List of universities which offer PhD in Dentistry in India?
  13. How much salary will I get after completing BDS course?
  14. Is it possible to do BDS after completing MBBS? Is it better to do MS?
  15. How to study in BDS after passing 12th?
  16. Where should I pursue MDS, India or Abroad after completing BDS? Scope of BDS doctor in India?
  17. List of universities which offer MBBS/BDS in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
12th November 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go to UK after completing BDS? which are the universities in UK?

what post graduate course can i do after bds in abroad? can i get full scholarship for the same?
23rd October 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go to UK after completing BDS? which are the universities in UK?

what options do i have for going to uk after doing bds and mds
24th November 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

wat is list of test to b given in u k for getting a job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?