12th February 2011, 08:37 AM
ravikumar1234

Will my VITEEE form get rejected if I forget to shade the year of birth? Should I send another form?

I made a mistake in filling up my VITEEE form...I forgot to shade the year of birth on it... Should i resend another form because i think my first form would be rejected...Please help!

25th April 2011, 02:41 PM

Post Re: Will my VITEEE form get rejected if I forget to shade the year of birth? Should I send another form?

as you had not shaded the circles in application form so it is not scanned while reading your application form through scanner so their are more chances of rejection of your application form so you had to re-apply as soon as possiable...
25th April 2011, 04:03 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my VITEEE form get rejected if I forget to shade the year of birth? Should I send another form?

hi..
there is every chance that your application form will be rejected and its an very good option to apply gain ,
or even you can try to contact the examination section of the vit and try to sort out the problem with them regarding your application form
the website is
http://www.vit.ac.in/
also the information of the controller of examination is
name:Mr. K. Manivannan
email:[email protected]
5th January 2012, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will my VITEEE form get rejected if I forget to shade the year of birth? Should I send another form?

i have filled in my viteee form with blue pen.will it be rejected?
1st February 2012, 08:50 PM
pragati kashyap

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravikumar1234 View Post
I made a mistake in filling up my VITEEE form...I forgot to shade the year of birth on it... Should i resend another form because i think my first form would be rejected...Please help!
yes its a problem because the forms are verified through computers but yes its not guaranteed that it will be rejected .but for being on safer side contact to the help cell their number are written on the back of brochure.but dont send another form it may lead to a rejection case.all the best and best of luck.dont worry things will be right.
22nd January 2013, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Will my VITEEE form get rejected if I forget to fill the test centre colum.Should I send another form?
30th January 2013, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Will my VITEEE application form be rejected if I shaded the circles with blue pen instead of pencil?
22nd February 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i have written in viteee application form my email id as [email protected] instead of [email protected] and i have sent my form online yesterday do i need to fill the form again?
4th February 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

i have done a mistake while fillin of form online tht i ll b appearin for12th in may 2014 by ill b appearin in march..what should i do? plz help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?