9th July 2012, 11:13 AM
gurreet11

What are the subject combinations for B.Com students for doing correspondence B.Ed from Jammu University

what is the subject combinations for B.COM students for doing correspondence B.Ed from jammu university?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do correspondence B.Ed through Jammu University? I've 3 years teaching experience
  3. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  5. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  6. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed from Jammu University after scoring 44% in B.Com and 65% in PGDM?
  8. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  9. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  10. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence from Jammu university? I've done M.A(Hindi) with 62% marks from GNDU Amritsar
  11. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  12. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Jammu University through correspondence? How much fee is charged?
  13. Is graduation from BSPUP recognized in Jammu University? Can I do any PG degree from UGC recognized university?
  14. Which university offers B.Ed after B.Com in Distance Studies?
  15. What is the total fee of Jammu University of B.Ed?
  16. How may I do M.P.Ed through correspondence? What's the applying procedure? I've done B.P. Ed from Nagpur university
  17. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  18. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%? -- [New]
18th April 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the subject combinations for B.Com students for doing correspondence B.Ed from Jammu University

Wat are the combinations in B.Com
25th August 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the subject combinations for B.Com students for doing correspondence B.Ed from Jammu University

what are the subject combinations for b.com students for doing correspondance b.ed in jammu university
4th May 2018, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th and decided to do b. Com so i want know about the combinations and features in it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?