10th July 2012, 11:41 PM
sonam dagar

How to join government engineering college after passing 12th with 98% in science?

I have just passed 12th with 98% in sci. In hbse. I am dist girl topper. I want to know about gov. Engineiring college in which i can take addmition without any entrence exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get some government job after passing 12th science and automobile engineering?
  3. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  4. In which engineering college can I get Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th science
  5. How to join Private college after passing 12th? I want to do B.Tech
  6. How to take admission in a good engineering college after passing 12th science
  7. Can I get admission in government engineering college after passing 12th with 80% marks in PCM
  8. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college?
  9. Can I join B.E marine engineering after passing 12th science in NIOS -- [New]
  10. How to join HM college after passing class 12th science under WB board?
  11. Is it possible to join Tamilnadu Engineering Colleges under government or NRI quota after passing 12th from Dubai?
  12. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I am studying 12th science
  13. Which engineering college can I get after passing 12th? Any government or private college?
  14. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  15. In which government engineering college can I get after passing 12th with 98% in HBSE
  16. Which are the diploma courses that I can join after passing science? I have failed in 12th science
  17. How many colleges in Gujarat are offering admission on AIEEE basis?
  18. Can I get admission in government engineering college in Rajasthan after passing 12th with 65%
9th August 2012, 01:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join government engineering college after passing 12th with 98% in science?

In order to get admission for engineering even in government colleges, it is necessary to attend entrance examination. AIEEE is the entrance examination which candidates should appear for the course. Try to pass CLAT with a satisfactory score. You can choose government colleges and apply for engineering course in those colleges if you have a high score in this exam. You will be selected for counseling process based on AIEEE score card.
10th August 2012, 02:52 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to join government engineering college after passing 12th with 98% in science?

Dear friend ,
CONGRATULAUE , I am telling you that you get good marks in 12th science .
But you intreast in engineering line . So , you apply entrance exam of IIT ,AIEEE, and B.TECH.

YOU got good rank in engineering. then you got government colledge.

But you rank between in 1000-4000. So you hard work and join course of IIT and AIEEE.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?