16th February 2011, 10:34 PM
numrataa mishrra

How to get admission in M.Tech. in a good college without qualifying GATE?

I have appeared GATE but did not get qualified, now i wanted to know what should i do so that i can do M.Tech from a better institute n also on a least payable amount

17th February 2011, 12:08 AM
sonumitra

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech. in a good college without qualifying GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by numrataa mishrra View Post
I have appeared GATE but did not get qualified, now i wanted to know what should i do so that i can do M.Tech from a better institute n also on a least payable amount
it is little difficult for you to get chance in mtech without giving gate examination.but it will be possible..but you have to pay a lot of money
17th February 2011, 12:28 AM
JIGNESH RAVAL

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Tech. in a good college without qualifying GATE?

To get admission without GATE scores is not beneficial for you In future.

So, its better for you, if you will get admission in top colleges in India, with the help of your GATE scores.

If you dont scores good marks in your GATE exams, then please apply for GATE entrance exams again, and scores well marks. You can apply for GATE exams manny times, So, i will suggest you just appear for GATE exams Once again and clear this exams with good marks.

If you will get admission without GATE scores and you will get direct admission in some colleges, then really you will waste your Money as well as your precious time. So, please do M.tech form Reputed colleges to get good jobs in future.

If you will score good marks in GATE exams, then definitely you will get good Colleges and you will not face any problem in future regarding jobs. So, please appear for GATE Exams Once again and scored good marks in GATE exams.

Don't get admission directly in any colleges, Just clear the GATE exams and then do M.tech course form Top colleges. Dont waste your career to do this course without GATE Scores. Prepare well for this exams, Join good coaching classes, definitely you will get success in GATE exams.

BUt if you really want to do so and if you are from gujarat then i suggest you two college which take their own exam and give admission without GATE..

1. GANAPAT UNIVERSITY , KHERVA
2. NIRMA UNIVERSITY ..
i contacted their and they told me that they give admission without GATE..
but you have to pass their own exam..
you can find more information on their own portal..

1. http://www.ganpatuniversity.ac.in/
2. http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/
17th February 2011, 10:46 AM
JIGNESH RAVAL

Quote:

So, its better for you, if you will get admission in top colleges in India, with the help of your GATE scores.

If you dont scores good marks in your GATE exams, then please apply for GATE entrance exams again, and scores well marks. You can apply for GATE exams manny times, So, i will suggest you just appear for GATE exams Once again and clear this exams with good marks.

If you will get admission without GATE scores and you will get direct admission in some colleges, then really you will waste your Money as well as your precious time. So, please do M.tech form Reputed colleges to get good jobs in future.

If you will score good marks in GATE exams, then definitely you will get good Colleges and you will not face any problem in future regarding jobs. So, please appear for GATE Exams Once again and scored good marks in GATE exams.

Don't get admission directly in any colleges, Just clear the GATE exams and then do M.tech course form Top colleges. Dont waste your career to do this course without GATE Scores. Prepare well for this exams, Join good coaching classes, definitely you will get success in GATE exams.

BUt if you really want to do so and if you are from gujarat then i suggest you two college which take their own exam and give admission without GATE..

2. NIRMA UNIVERSITY ..
17th February 2011, 12:04 PM
Ankur agrawal

u just fill the form of those college which give admission in Mtech without gate score card and take admission.........
17th February 2011, 06:01 PM
JIGNESH RAVAL

Quote:

2. NIRMA UNIVERSITY ..
but you have to pass their own exam..
you can find more information on their own portal..

1. http://www.ganpatuniversity.ac.in/
2. http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/
17th February 2011, 11:33 PM
ratalalavanya

With out qualifying GATE, you can join in good college by simply writing the entrance exam conducted by the particular college and qualifying in it
16th March 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

sir,i qualified gate exam with 30marks, gate score 363 in 2011,
i asked to u ,i m 4 which college? plese give me list of college
16th March 2011, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

sir,i qualified gate exam with 30marks, gate score 363 in 2011,
i asked to u ,i m 4 which college? plese give me list of college
16th March 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

i cored in gate 8.9?Is there any chance to get admissin in M.tech...........
21st March 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any seperate entrance exam for admission in NIT's for M.Tech. I also qualified in Gate-2011. With 35.33 marks in mechanical engineering, from UR cateogry. please answer me...
18th March 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got a score of 302 in GATE 2012 but did not qualify for the exam is their any chance for me to get admission in private colleges??
8th April 2012, 08:15 PM
Poojitha Majety

I got a GATE score of 338 and I did not qualify in the exam.i got 21.33 marks.am I eligible for councelling?I received the GATE score card too.
Please reply me....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?