22nd July 2012, 07:58 PM
exceptionaguy

Date of start of admission in Osmania University for B.Ed?

when will miniority admissions start in osmania university for B.ed plzzzzzzzz let me know the dates

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to apply for BEd (correspondence) entrance exam-2011 of Osmania university
  2. When to get admission for M.Com course in Osmania University being a candidate having completed B.Com? Last date for getting admission to this course?
  3. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
  4. What are the qualifications requirements for B.Ed course? How much percentage is needed to join the B.Ed course of Osmania University?
  5. What is the last date of admission for Ph.D in Osmania University? -- [New]
  6. What is the counseling date of Osmania University?
  7. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam?
  8. Date of start of B.Ed counseling?
  9. What is the admission date for MBA in HR? Fee structure through distance mode from Osmania University?
  10. Last date to get admission for MA in English in Osmania University?
  11. Date and procedure to apply for Osmania University Ph.D eligibility test?
  12. What is the last date for admission in Osmania University for LLB?
  13. Which colleges are offering B.Com with computer science subject?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  15. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  16. MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Date of distance education MSc mathematics from Osmania University?
  18. Last date to apply for MA in English in Osmania University?
18th December 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of admission in Osmania University for B.Ed?

RESPECTED SIR,MADAM IAM WAITING FOR MY B.COM SUPPLEMENTARY RESULT PLZZZZZZZZ TILL ME WHAT IS THE LAST DATE FOR B.ED ADMISSION PLZZZZZ REPLAY AS SOON AS POSBL.AND I CAN TAKE ADMISSION IF I PASS IN SUPPLEMENTARY EXAM THIS YEAR.
4th December 2013, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of admission in Osmania University for B.Ed?

annual b.ed exams date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?