18th February 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into IIT if with 46 score in GATE? Colleges I can apply for?

hello sir,
this is sanjib from west bengal.i have calculated that i will get 46 out of 100 in gate 2011 in ece.is there any chance for me in IIT.If not then what are the colleges i should try?plz give me details information.thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Aerospace Engineering in IIT's for M.Tech course after scoring 714 rank in GATE with 458 score?
  2. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  3. How to join IIT/NITs or any other top colleges after finishing B.Tech in EC? How much GATE score is required?
  4. Is it possible for me to apply in private colleges through my GATE score?
  5. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score? -- [New]
  6. Suggest me best colleges for my GATE score -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for IITs or NITs as per my GATE score?
  8. How to apply for Ph.D using GATE score in life science?
  9. Can I get admission in IIT college after scoring 25.33 in GATE?
  10. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  11. What all options are available with GATE Score of 467? Can I apply for M.Des in IISC & IIT,Kanpur?
  12. Can I apply for M.Tech course with my previous year GATE score? Which Colleges I can get admission for this course with a score of 439 in GATE Exam and with a rank of 3689 for EE stream?
  13. Can I apply for any NIT college in Tamilnadu after scoring 23 in EE stream?
  14. How to get admission into IIT through GATE score?
  15. How to apply for M.Tech seat in IIT through GATE?
  16. How could I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 43.67 marks, 475 GATE score and 5264 rank in GATE? In which universities should I apply?
  17. How to apply for admission in Karnatkaa after scoring 323 in GATE? Which are the best colleges?
  18. Will I get a seat in IIT Madras after scoring 424 in GATE?
19th February 2011, 03:17 AM
kapil2503

Thumbs up Re: Can I get into IIT if with 46 score in GATE? Colleges I can apply for?

46 marks are good score in gate 2011, at this score you will get about 97percentile. other IIT's except delhi, mumbai, kanpur may be you got it...

best wishes for your future (:.
19th February 2011, 11:01 AM
smruti prasad das

Default Re: Can I get into IIT if with 46 score in GATE? Colleges I can apply for?

ok friend
the mark depends on the highest marks .46 isn't a bad score.if u are electrical,aei,mech. then u can get a chance in iit.
but if u are cse,it,ec then it difficult for u to get a chance in iit.
again there will be atest conducted by iit for taking admission in iit.
goooood luck.
19th February 2011, 07:49 PM
vikas9862638964

Default Re: Can I get into IIT if with 46 score in GATE? Colleges I can apply for?

yes u can get but not a good branch and good institute u can get admission in iit guwahati ,it bhu,iit rorkee etc.
19th February 2011, 11:52 PM
Amed2010

Yes.
You can get into the IIT.
What you have to do is that, send your application form and the score card as many IITs as you can. Remember the more application you send to different IITs
your chance to get into it will increase.
20th February 2011, 01:07 AM
nitingoplani88

of course you will get IIT why you think negative my friend...but IIT DELHI is not possible..you will easily get IIT Roorkee. IITG,IT BHU,ISM DHANBAAD and a good chances of other IIT too..so don't worry
20th February 2011, 11:48 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

hello dude,,getting 46 is awesome,you have a good chance to enter into the IITs but still year to year some fluctuations are there in the marks.

Even then you can get into NITs in case if you didnt make.

Lets hope for the best and come out with flying colors!!
1st March 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi...i am getting marks in the range of 46-48. Kindly let me know of my chances as well...
21st March 2011, 11:14 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
You can get into the IIT.
What you have to do is that, send your application form and the score card as many IITs as you can. Remember the more application you send to different IITs
your chance to get into it will increase.
Thanks.
Good luck.
6th April 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i'm an AEI student.can u suggest which course i can take for mtech?
11th April 2011, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Please say me whats the best gate to get in seat into iit's
18th April 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

can i get into IIT Bombay with 83 score in gate ?is it possible?
23rd April 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

what is ur opinion about cut off of jee 2011
7th May 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

sir my gate score is 412 ...will i get admision in iit for chemical enng.???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?