16th February 2011, 12:23 PM
prpandya.4

Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?

dear Sir/Madam,
I wanted the name of colleges which are providing Mtech in ECE through gate except iits and nits and the colleges/universities providings Mtech in ECE without valid gate score.
thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which are providing M.Tech in Chemical Engineering without valid GATE score?
  2. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course in Electronics apart from IITs and NITs? When should I start preparation for GATE? List of the best GATE coaching classes in Mumbai?
  3. List of M.Tech offering colleges for ECE students without GATE score?
  4. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  5. Can the candidates be eligible to join M.Tech course in NITs after completion of MCA course and with a valid GATE score?
  6. Is it possible to get admission in M.Tech after passing GATE with 417 in ECE?
  7. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory? -- [New]
  8. Which colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? What are other options after BE (ECE)?
  9. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  10. In which colleges can I apply for M.tech in ECE after scoring 9700 in GATe with 94.6 percentile?Can I get a seat in M.Tech?
  11. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is PEC Chandigarh a good option to pursue M.Tech in Electronics?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  14. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  15. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  16. Can we get M.Tech seat in any other IIT or NIT if the GATE score is qualified?
  17. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  18. List of colleges offering M.Tech admission without GATE score in London?

16th February 2011, 03:11 PM
anncie10

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?

hey there,

First of all , it is mandatory to have a valid GATE score to have a MTECH admission in any recognised university on merit basis.

Alternatively you could opt for management quota where you need not produce your gate score.

16th February 2011, 04:46 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?

there are many colleges offering M.Tech in ECE like that of the KIIT bhubaneswar , bits pilani,bit mesra and many more
but then i would suggest you to take the admission in the colleges for the M.Tech degree through a valid gate score ....that would be good for your future......

16th February 2011, 05:47 PM
fena

other than iit's and nit's also other universities like jntu, osmania university, kakatiya university, svu etc also offer m.tech courses.

16th February 2011, 05:54 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

colleges offering M.tech in ECE other than IIT and NIT are:

Indian School of Mines University (ISMU), Dhanbad

Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering, Mumbai

DCE,DELHI

ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY,ALIGARH

colleges which dont accept GATE score, but conduct their own entrance exam are:

M.B.M. ENGG COLLEGE, Rajasthan

BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCES, Rajasthan

DELHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

BENGAL ENGG COLLEGE , Howrah, west bengal

KALYANI GOVERNMENT ENGG. COLLEGE, west bengal

16th February 2011, 07:40 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?

i guess its better you give the GATE exam once again if you are not good with the score cause thats what helps you to grow more in your future... as its your intrest to think..... there are some quite good universities which offer some decent M.Tech course.... you can check the link below for more info....

http://www.inspirenignite.com/mtech-...will-help-you/

hope it helps........ ALL THE BEST....

16th February 2011, 08:33 PM
purvang

Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani http://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/
Jadavpur University, Kolkata http://www.jadavpur.edu/
IT, BHU, Varanasi http://www.itbhu.ac.in/
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi http://www.nsit.ac.in/
Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi http://dce.edu/
IIIT Hyderabad http://www.iiit.ac.in/
Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad http://www.ismdhanbad.ac.in/
Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology, Patiala http://tiet.ac.in/
Osmania University http://www.osmania.ac.in/
College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai http://www.annauniv.edu/
Cochin University of Science & Technology, Cochin http://www.cusat.ac.in/
Government College of Engineering, Pune http://www.coep.org.in/
Birla Institute of Technology, Ranchi http://www.bitmesra.ac.in/
Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata http://www.isical.ac.in/
Nirma Institute of Technology http://www.nirmauni.ac.in/

If you have experience of 2 years than you can apply for PS at IIT B
Project Staff (PS)

Project staff students will be required to assist as assigned by the principal investigator of the concerned project.

1. Candidate selected under this category should have either valid GATE score or 2 years of relevant work experience.
2. They are required to work for up to 10 hours a week.
3. The maximum duration of this M.Tech academic programme is 3 years.

without valid gate score:
Madras Institute of Technology offers ME in avionics. The admission is based on GATE scores or scores obtained in the entrance test conducted by Anna UniversityQ&A. For details, log on to www.mitindia.edu or www.annauniv.edu.

SRM University offers M.Tech in power electronics and drives, power systems, embedded system technology, digital communication and networking, VLSI design, communications systems, remote sensing and GIS, robotics engineering, biomedical engineering, computer science and engineering and information technology . The admission is based on entrance test and counselling. For further details, log on to www.srmuniv.ac.in

Kalasalingam University, Tamil Nadu offers M.Tech in information assurance and security. The admission is based on performance at entrance examination conducted by the university. For details, log on to www.kalasalingam.ac.in

University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad offers M.Tech in IC technology. The admission is based on performance at written test and interview. For details, log on to www.uohyd.ernet.in

Anna University offers M.Tech in nanotechnology, automotive electronics, embedded and realtime system, VLSI design, network engineering, information technology. For details, log on to www.annauniv.edu

Vellore Institute of Technology offers M.Tech mechatronics, communication engineering, energy systems engineering and sensor system technology. The admission is based on GATE scores or performance at the entrance test conducted by the institute. For details, log on to www.vit.ac.in

16th February 2011, 09:22 PM
dreamakhi

Location: 405, 2nd floor, phase 10, mohali, Chandigarh, India

for m.tech without gate score card
you can visit CGC landra
http://www.cgc.edu.in

23rd February 2011, 10:05 PM
prpandya.4

thank u all for your valuable information..

26th February 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

why can't we do mtech with out GATE

28th February 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Plz suggest some good colleges(with their addresses and phone no.) in Patna that offer M.tech(Biotechnology/Environmental engineering) without gate score .

2nd March 2011, 03:02 AM
KHOPRI DADA
Banned

hi,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

-Indian School of Mines University (ISMU), Dhanbad

-Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management and Engineering, Mumbai

-DCE,DELHI

-ALIGARH MUSLIM UNIVERSITY,ALIGARH

-colleges which dont accept GATE score, but conduct their own entrance exam are:

-M.B.M. ENGG COLLEGE, Rajasthan

-BIRLA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & SCIENCES, Rajasthan

-DELHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING

more details:-
http://www.inspirenignite.com/mtech-...will-help-you/

good luck....................

6th March 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i am PRAVEEN KUMAR.S doing my final year engineering (ece) in a private engineering college...........i have the passion to join m.tech........i was secured 21.3 score in gate2010 but eligibility fixed for obc category is 22.5............and my gate percentile is 83.4 .......i want to know about,if any preference will be given for my score in any colleges to join m.tech course............so i can able to apply for the general counseling ah for m.tech ...........plz respond me

12th March 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

colleges offering m.tech in computer science engineering without gate score
please reply soon
thx

15th March 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

pls giv me list of aicte approved colleges in west bengal where non-gate m.tech course for ece offered

15th March 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

hello sir ,my gate2011 score is 347 in ece branch,plz tell me can i get admission in any of the nits or bits?? please rply soon !!

16th March 2011, 10:44 PM
AVIROOP

MY GATE score is 29.67,AIR is 12151,score=384.i am from computer science departmenet.can anyone tell me can i opt for any govt colleges?

17th March 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I've written GATE-2011 (ECE) from Hyderabad and secured 32.67 marks out of 100. My score is 394 and AIR is around 11300. Can you suggest me apt universities which offer masters in Communications systems engg, RF Communications and Microwave engg? please mail me either at
[email protected]
[email protected]

19th March 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about colleges offering M.tech/M.E prefarably in Pune. I have qualified Gate 2011..My score is 339.

21st March 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

i have secured 25.33 Marks in gate 2011 in ece but cut off is 26.11. can u please tell me about good colleges for M.Tech admission.

21st March 2011, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

my gate 2011 score 386 with 32 marks,rank 12060 in ece

24th March 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

my gate 2011 score is 278 with 21 marks rank 26321 reserve OBC cataugory cut off 22.5 tell me good college for M.Tech admission

24th March 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

my no.is 28 in gate 2011. can you suggest me any college near delhi

30th March 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

sir.i got 93.45 percentile in gate 2011 ecein general...is there any chance to get in to iit or nits

2nd April 2011, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

hello ... sir my gate score is 234. n i have got 19 marks bt the cut off is 22.5 in OBC category . can u suggest me some good colleges to do m.tech with this gate score.

5th April 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 27.33 marks in gate 2011 in ece, my gate score is 331.. pls suggest me some good colleges for m.tech..

6th April 2011, 06:09 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

DCE,DELHI

Thanks

13th April 2011, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i secured 9261 rank in GATE-11, with a GATE score of 421 and 93.23%. i have no reservation(GEN-boy). Can u plz suggest me, which branches and colleges offer should i appply for, as per the above detailes.

13th April 2011, 08:59 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

hii, please fot that you need to write PGCET exam,

good colleges in VTU like RVCE,SJCE,MSRIT,NIE,BIT are best ones best of luck.

29th April 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

tell me the name of good institute for admision in m.tech which are not instrested in my gate score.

1st May 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i secured 11055 rank in gate-11 EC, with a gate score 398 and 91.98 percentile (gen.) can u please suggest where can i get admission

4th May 2011, 05:09 PM
rajender puli

Default engneering

sir

I preparing for gov jobs can u send sites where we can get bis of ece subjects my email id
[email protected]

14th May 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

m tech clg in dehradun

21st May 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

i just secured 16 marks in gate...i live in haryana..suggest me the name of clg nearby haryana from where i can persue my mtech

27th July 2011, 11:39 PM
gaurav vashistha ailum

dear Sir/Madam,
I wanted the name of colleges which are providing Mtech in ECE through gate except iits and nits and the colleges/universities providings Mtech in ECE without valid gate score.
thanks in advance

28th July 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

I wish to appear for M.tech CSE in Delhi college. Please intimate the name of the college in Delhi

1st August 2011, 12:12 AM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

DCE,DELHI

Thanks

14th August 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my btech ece...... am i eligible to do mtech in iit?

23rd September 2011, 02:19 AM
Unregistered

Is there any universities that conduct distance education program M.Tech(embedded system) in kerala, Tamilnadu or karnataka

9th March 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

please tellme websites to down load all goverment ece companies previous qustion papers

11th March 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

sir..iam not confident about my gate score ,,,please give me the details of colleges offering mtech with their own examinations with out considering valid gate score...and please send the details of fees for mtech in srm university for power engineering

yours faithfully
[email protected]

15th March 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i got 22 marks in 2012,pls suggest me some good colleges for m.tech...and addmission process for non gate score in coep,vjti any autonomus college!

17th March 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

i got 16.67 marks in 2012, with a gate score of 254 and gate percentile is 77.82 .suggest me some colleges where i can get admission.

25th March 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Hell Sir/Madam
I have 3 year of work experience & valid gate score 399 in ME.
So please tell me suitable list of colleges for doing M.Tech .

25th March 2012, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Hell Sir/Madam
I have 3 year of work experience & valid gate score 399 in ME.
So please tell me suitable list of colleges for doing M.Tech .

27th March 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

hello
i have score 24.8(ece) marks in gate.which colleges having a better placement shall i get for m.tech?kindly give the list of colleges with their websites.

15th April 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the name of colleges in chandigarh which are not dependent on gate exam . i m pursuing btech n its my last semester . in may i vll complete my btech and want to do mtech in Information technology .

1st May 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by prpandya.4 View Post
dear Sir/Madam,
thanks in advance.

16th July 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks that marks I need to get so that my GATE score will be above 700????????

18th September 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest some good(private/gov.) colleges offerring M.Tech Biotechnology with as well as without gate score card....also i want to knw whether after cmplting M.Sc. Biotechnology can i switch to M.Tech in IT?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?