28th July 2012, 10:04 PM
hasantania

How to get project on network security?

i want to get projects on network security??/...please tell me the details

15th February 2016, 12:11 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get project on network security?

A very good question for me and I will be happy to help you, Now a days Network security has become on of the major topic of concern.

Because all the companies have their credential data and the data is very important to them. There are so many companies which are giving their Networking projects on the contract basis. You can also get those projects if you would have skills in Networking.

The best way to get projects by seating at your home is a website known as http://freelancer.com/.

Here you will get a plenty number of projects which is going on. Here you will have to give your BID to take projects and after the submission of bids by all member the company will decide whom to give their projects.

But one thing I must say that you Networking skills should be very strong and should be able to do the task before the margin time period.

If you are getting the projects then you will have to pay 10% of the profit to freelancer website as commission.

Hope you will like this Idea and please visit the site to see the complete details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?