2nd August 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become Drug Inspector after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?

I AM KRISHNA , AFTER B.PHARM DRUG INSPector EXAM WHICH IS SYLLABUS ,SHEDULE &
PROCEDURE ?

9th August 2012, 03:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become Drug Inspector after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?

Information about this entrance exam will be available in the official website of UPSC. B.Pharmacy graduates can opt the position of Drug Inspectors. For this, first they should qualify in UPSC Drug Inspector exam. Minimum age limit for this post is 21 years. Higher age limit is 32 years. Syllabus of this exam will focus on technical subject areas along with aptitude questions. This exam is conducted in April every year.
10th May 2016, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become Drug Inspector after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Information regarding the Entrance Exam for this?

I m Priyanka.I m b.phama graduate.l want to become drug inspector.what should l do.please guide me about its scope ,salary,area.l belong to new delhi
1st January 2017, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello,I am Priyanka doing my pharmD (4th yr) in Bangalore. Can I become drug inspector without. Industrial experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?