3rd August 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I write GATE exam after finishing B.E(CSE)

sir,
I finished my BE(CSE) in 2004 batch.Can i write GATE exam in 2013 batch?And is it enough to refer only gateforum materials>

1st November 2012, 08:21 PM
pakanaas

Default Re: Can I write GATE exam after finishing B.E(CSE)

yes,u can apply for the Gate 2013
1st November 2012, 11:12 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I write GATE exam after finishing B.E(CSE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakanaas View Post
yes,u can apply for the Gate 2013

Hi

GATE - GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING

As you may know this is one of the top most post graduate exams held in our country. It is also one of the toughest exams to crack. It is organized and conducted every year by the IIT's for the purpose of intake of M.Tech students and also various PSU recruitment's.

So it is one exam which every technical student must take up very seriously and sincerely.

There are a few basic eligibility criteria to take up this course. They are :

1. You should be a minimum graduate in Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy from a recognized college or university to take up this exam.
2. Final year appearing students may also apply for the same.
3. There are no age nor attempt limits for this exam.

So as per your query, you can surely apply for the GATE exam as many times as you want even if you have passed out of B.Tech earlier.

But for the GATE 2013, the registrations are closed and so you CANNOT apply now if you have not applied during the application period.

But do not worry, you can always apply next year as well if you have failed to apply this time.

For any more information, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
2nd November 2012, 04:26 PM

As you all know GATE is one of the most technical examinations for the students all over India belonging to technical colleges ....... Yes , there is no mandatory age limit for it but has a restriction that final year , graduate and post-graduate students are only eligible for appearing for it ...............

The details of the restrictions , terms and conditions can be downloaded as a pdf from "http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/GATE-2013-Brochure.pdf ".
and the syllabus of the filled up streams of the candidates can be easily downloaded from the site " http://www.gate.iitb.ac.in/gate2013/examination/gate-syllabi/ ".
6th January 2013, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum mark to qualify in gate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?