11th August 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification needed to write Group IV exam? I have completed Inter and doing B.Tech 3rd year

what qualification is needed to write group 4 exams? i completed my inter and doing my B.Tech 3rd year.

5th February 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to write Group IV exam? I have completed Inter and doing B.Tech 3rd year

If I am doing my b.tech right now. What I have to say about my qualification is it inter or b.tech
1st February 2016, 12:54 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification needed to write Group IV exam? I have completed Inter and doing B.Tech 3rd year

TNPSC conducts Group IV exam for various posts like Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Field Surveyor ,etc.

TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the TNPSC Group IV exam are as under:-

-The candidate must have passed S.S.L.C Public Examination or its equivalent with eligibility for admission to higher studies.

-The candidates who have not passed SSLC Examination or its equivalent will not be eligible even after having a higher qualification.

-The candidate should possess technical qualification as per the post requirements .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 18 years to 30 years .Age is relaxed for reserved categories as per govt. rules .

Selection of candidate is made on the basis of written exam.

Written exam syllabus constitute of General Knowledge and General Tamil / General English .

The written exam is in the form multiple choice objective type questions of S.S.L.C. Standard .The maximum time duration for this test is three hours.There will be 300 questions of 1 mark each .The minimum qualifying marks for selection is 90.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?