23rd August 2014, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Is AMIE best after Diploma in Electronics?

I'm studying diploma in Electronics. I want to study AMIE after completing my diploma. I was so interested in AMIE. Please tell me is AMIE best after diploma in ELECTRONICS?

25th August 2014, 11:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is AMIE best after Diploma in Electronics?

AMIE is best option for Diploma Holders provided they are doing job in their respective field. It is an correspondence engineering course and you can study at your home. Hence, it is a good option for those who want to gain experience as well as an Engineering Degree at the same time.

AMIE will certainly save your time and money if you can study at your home. It is considered a tough exam and you really have to be very well prepared to pass AMIE. Self study is required and you have to plan your studies on your own as there will be no regular classes.

Hence, apply for AMIE as soon as possible. You will be registered as a Diploma course student. You have to study 13 subjects in AMIE. After passing these 13 subjects you will be declared as a Graduate Engineer.

You can complete AMIE in maximum 6 years time. If you study properly then you can complete it well before 6 years time. Just get some good study material for those 13 subjects and study in a systematic way.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?