16th August 2012, 02:43 PM
mech2013

How to write Civils exam after studying in B.Tech Mechanical 4th year

i have studied in b.tech mechanical 4 year .i have intrest to write civils exams in which subjects i have to choose

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for civils? I am pursuing B.Tech 4th year in electrical and electronics engineering
  2. Can I write IAS exam after studying B.Tech in ECE? I am interested in civils
  3. Required qualification and syllabus to appear for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the career options after Mechanical engineering? I am studying in 4th year Mechanical
  5. Am I eligible to write GATE after doing B.Tech Mechanical from IGNOU
  6. How to prepare for civils while studying B.Tech 2nd year
  7. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  8. Is it difficult to crack civil services exam by taking Mechanical as an option?
  9. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE -- [New]
  10. Which institute is good for civils coaching in Hyderabad? I am studying engineering 4th year and interested in IPS
  11. How to start preparation for Civils? I am studying final year -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for CAT after studying B.Tech from civil branch?
  13. What are the qualifications that are required for CIVILS and the strategies to prepare for the exam?
  14. What is the last date to apply for JTO exam? I am studying B.Tech 4th year
  15. What can I do on the basis of 73% in 10th, 79% in inter and 75% in B.Tech?
  16. How may I get details about civil exams? I'm pursuing B.Tech
  17. How to do MS in germany? What is the fee structure? I am studying in 4th year B.Tech ECE
  18. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
11th January 2013, 02:33 AM
thriller.singh

Thumbs up Re: How to write Civils exam after studying in B.Tech Mechanical 4th year

civil services exam is conducted by upsc every year for recruitment to various posts such as IAS, IPS, IFS etc. the pattern of thus exam is as below-

pattern
1.preliminary - general studies & CSAT

2.main- general studies (two papers), two optional subjects(two paper each), essay, english grammar , one Indian language.

3.interview.

eligibilty
eligibility- graduation from any stream and age between 21 to 30 years for general candidates.

note-students in final year of graduation are also eligible for this exam.

list of optional subjects is as below-
Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Civil Engineering, Commerce and Accountancy, Economics, Electrical Engineering, Geography, Geology, History, Law, Management, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Science, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science and International Relations, Psychology, Public Administration, Sociology, Statistics, Zoology.

note-the following combinations not allowed are:

Political Science & International Relations and Public Administration
Commerce and Management
Anthropology and Sociology
Maths and Statistics
Agriculture and Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
Management and Public Administration
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science and Medical Science
Any two branches of engineering.
Combination of two literatures in the above list.

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?