19th August 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CEED exam? I am a last year student of BSc Animation and Multimedia Graphics from YCMOU University

sir, actually I am third/last year student of Bsc.animation and multimedia, graphics from ycmou university . I wants to prepare for ceed exam; Can i eligible for it after my graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do now after doing BSc animation and multimedia
  2. Whether diploma holder in Animation from NID is eligible to appear in CEED?
  3. Are there any UGC recognized university from where I can study for Masters in Animation?
  4. How to do masters degree after final year BSc in Multimedia and Animation from Arena?
  5. Complete details of CEED exam? Syllabus to prepare for CEED exam for computer science student?
  6. What to do after a Bachelor's degree in Animation and Multimedia?
  7. How to do masters degree in 2D animation?
  8. DOEACC, B Level Course, Computer Graphics & Multimedia Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. After B.Tech which course is required to become an Animator?
  10. Colleges for animation after 80.42 percentile and rank 478 in CEED?
  11. BCA final year project in Multimedia or Computer graphics -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for CEED? -- [New]
  13. Is it worth to take BSc degree course in Multimedia and Animation after 12th science or should I go for certificate course after graduation course? Is there any college under Mumbai degree offering this degree course?
  14. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-VI Computer Graphics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. How to prepare for CEED exam?
  16. Best institute for coaching in Ahmadabad for Graphic Design and Film and Video Communication?
  17. Can I apply for any jobs that relates to animation if I am a CSE student? Do I need to study more after completion of the B.Tech courses?
  18. Which are the courses like graphics and multimedia with affordable fee structure?
6th March 2017, 01:00 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for CEED exam? I am a last year student of BSc Animation and Multimedia Graphics from YCMOU University

Yes. You are eligible to apply for CEED. CEED is the entrance conducted by IIT (Bombay) for admission to M.Des and Ph.D (Design).

CEED Exam Pattern

Part A
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude
- Maths
- Testing Drawing/Design/Writing Skills

Part B
- Design
- Hand Drawing

CEED Syllabus
- Design Concepts
- Colour Theory
- Creative Writing Skills
- Light and Shadow
- Communication Skills
- Logical Reasoning
- Drawing Abilities and Skills
- Logo Designing
- Scale and Proportion

Selection
With valid CEED score, Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Exam and Interview. Final selection will be based on CEED score as well as score obtained in Written and Interview.

CEED Preparation Tips
- Understand the exam pattern.
- Solve the previous asked questions. You will get idea what the examiner wants.
- Practice more & more. It plays important role in preparation.
- Join coaching for better preparation.
- Explore your ideas through drawing. H grade pencil should be used for rough and light work. B garde pencil should be used for rapid work and shadow.
- You need to see in your mind's eye what you want to put on paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?