20th August 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for sports quota? I am a student of 12th standard

Hello sir i am studying in 12 th std and i am a state player in badminton in previous last 2 years . I don't know the procedure for applying sports quota . I want complete information for applying it. I want to study MBBS.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for B.Com course through Sports Quota in Dav College, Chandigarh?
  2. What is the eligibility for sports quota? What is the cutoff marks for sports quota?
  3. Eligibility for sports quota? Cutoff marks for sports quota?
  4. How may I get admission in IIM Ahmedabad through sports quota or SC or Womens quota? I've completed 12th std
  5. Is there any sports quota recruitment in southern railways?
  6. Is there any sports quota in Indian Administrative Services? What is the criteria to apply under Sports quota?
  7. How to get admission in MBBS under sports quota?
  8. Procedure to take admission in B.Tech through Sports Graduation Certificate? Any sports quota in NIT, PEC, Thapar other other reputed engineering colleges? Procedure to get through it?
  9. Sports quota colleges in Delhi for Hockey champion?
  10. Can I avail sports quota? I've got a district level certificate in volleyball and I belong to OBC category
  11. Sports quota in aieee 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Counseling procedure for sports quota members in engineering stream?
  13. State level Karate champion is eligible for admission under Sports quota of Jadavpur University? Cut off marks for Sports quota in AIPMT exam?
  14. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  15. Eligibility and procedure to apply for sports quota in Jadavpur University Kolkata?
  16. Sports quota admission in MBBS at Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Procedure to apply in Government Engineering or Medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for NRI student?
  18. Procedure to apply for MCAT after 12th standard? -- [New]
25th August 2012, 11:31 PM
suvendum14

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for sports quota? I am a student of 12th standard

Hi,
First of all you have to know whether there is any sports quota available or not..
If available then at the counseling time you have to mention that you want seat under sports quota..MIND it..It is NECESSARY TO SHOW THE VALID SPORTS CERTIFICATE DURING THE COUNSELING..
thank you..
25th August 2012, 11:36 PM
suvendum14

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to apply for sports quota? I am a student of 12th standard

Hi,
First of all you have to know whether there is any sports quota available or not..
If available then at the counseling time you have to mention that you want seat under sports quota..MIND it..It is NECESSARY TO SHOW THE VALID SPORTS CERTIFICATE DURING THE COUNSELING..
thank you..
12th July 2013, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for sports quota? I am a student of 12th standard

sir i have played 2 inter university athletic championships...am i eligible to avail sports quota???
1st December 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam hockey player in kodagu plz help me
26th January 2016, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

All india inter university parication certificate is useful for government jobs or not
11th August 2016, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying is 9th class in CBSE School, he is one of the player of CHESS and he was participated in NATIONAL SCHOOL GAMES FEDERATION OF INDIA in 2015 -16. HE GOT PARTICIPANT CERTIFICATE in national wide Chess competition. Is it helpful for join in IIIT Exam in 2018-19 Entrance exam?
29th December 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I am 10th student I play cricket international under 16th montex ball cricket association and 23th national amateur cricket federation lader ball pzl help me how do the next
17th July 2017, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th standard student.i wrote neet exam.and my state rank was 8000 with 310 marks. I want to know whether i would get a seat in mbbs or bds or bhms or bams. I am a very good athlete.i have many sports certificates.sir please let me know where i would get a seat....
10th December 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th student and i have the state level brownce certificate and many state participate certificate in taekwondo. Sir let what to know where i would get a seat ... plse replay me as soon as fast sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?