26th August 2012, 03:21 PM

Can I give the exam of Deputy Collector Class I after completing graduation in Arts faculty by taking politics subject

i am complete my graduation in art faculty by taking subject politics , so can i give the exam of Deputy Collector Class I

12th July 2015, 07:55 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give the exam of Deputy Collector Class I after completing graduation in Arts faculty by taking politics subject

Yes, you are eligible to give the entrance examination for the Deputy collector. The examination is conducted by the UPSC every year as the Civil Services examination.

The examination is considered as the mother of all other examination conducted in the India. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidate must have passed the graduation from the recognised university.
* Candidate age must be between 21-30 years and the relaxation in the age for the OBC, SC/ST candidate of 3 and 5 years.

There is no window about the discipline and aggregate of the graduation. The candidate can select the optional paper other than that of the graduation discipline.

The examination is conducted in the three stages as the :-
* Preliminary.
* Mains.
* Interview.

The candidate need to qualify in each of the stages for the final selection. For more information visit at the
www.upsc.gov.in
13th July 2015, 05:55 PM
Mohit.Bansal

Default Re: Can I give the exam of Deputy Collector Class I after completing graduation in Arts faculty by taking politics subject

Your are definitely eligible to appear for Deputy Collector post. For that you have to apply for Civil Service exam. The Exam is conducted by UPSC.

Eligibility Conditions-
1. Graduation in any stream from recognised college or university.
2. Age Limit-
General Category- 21 years to 32 years
OBC Category- 21 years to 35 years
ST/ST Category- 21 years to 37 years

ow To Apply?
You have to apply online for the exam on given link-
http://upsconline.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?