16th July 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after completing graduation in Arts?

i want to know, what can i do after coMpleting graduation in arts. with subject of econoics,political, n office Manag
eent.

29th November 2012, 02:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after completing graduation in Arts?

You are an arts graduate so you can choose your field according to your interests and qualification.

There are many government jobs for Graduates but age must be according to limit if you want to apply for government jobs.

For Bank PO and Clerk the required qualification is Graduation in any discipline. The age limit is 18 to 28 years for clerk and 18 to 30 years for PO. There is age relaxation based on the category of candidate.

IAS examination is also for Graduates in any discipline. The age limit is 21 to 30 years for general category. Age relaxation is available according to the category.

There are exams conducted by SSC like CGLE for which Graduation in any discipline is required.

There are options for Graduates in any discipline in Indian Army through CDS exam which is conducted by UPSC.

Graduates in any discipline can apply for Ground duty branch of AFCAT.

For getting government jobs you have to crack the examination and interview in most of the cases.

So you can apply for these exams provided your age is under the limit.
24th January 2013, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A from D.U . Now what should I do ?
6th August 2013, 05:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can try for higher study options like M.A. MBA, LL.B, etc are some of the professional courses suitable for you. Other wise you can try for jobs in banking sector, defense or government departments. In railways, you an try for the profiles of ASM, Goods Guard, and so on. Civil services is a good option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?