29th August 2012, 03:36 PM
syedsudais

How to take admission in B.E after passing diploma in mechanical engineering

Dear i v'e compl diploma in mech engg n i want to take the addmision for B.E in pacific university udaipur so i wana confirm that the unversity if approved by aicte ...
syedsudais
+919739088648

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering by 82%?
  2. In which engineering course will I be able to take admission in direct 2nd y ear after passing diploma mechanical with 68% marks?
  3. How to get admission in IIT for degree in mechanical engineering after passing diploma?
  4. How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma
  5. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  7. How can I get admission after passing diploma engineering in Mechanical in Gujarat? Any entrance exam exam after diploma?
  8. Will I get admission for 2nd Aeronautics engineering after passing mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  9. How to get admission in 2nd Aeronautics Engineering after passing Mechanical diploma in 10th standard base
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  11. Can I take admission in 2nd year in mechanical engineering after passing diploma in mechanical from Bihar Polytechnic?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  13. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering havinc completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by more than 85%?
  14. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  15. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. How can I take admission in 2nd year after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. How should I take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? Which are the best colleges in Haryana?
  18. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
23rd April 2013, 09:03 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in B.E after passing diploma in mechanical engineering

Dear Friend,
First thing is that you have an overall two choice to go for the B.E (Bachelor's Of Engineering) may its any university first you should go by the lateral entry process that is after completions of the Diploma you have to give an entrance exam which are held mostly for the Diploma holders in order to pursue the admissions directly to the Second year of B.E courses or second is that you should have to go on with starting that is from first year.

Both the choice is beneficial as first will help you to avoid wasting one year and it will directly let you to go on with second year while Second options will help you to develop a core knowledge regarding the particular subjects and will clear your basics and queries regarding it.There is no restrictions to go with any particular you may go on with any choice but be always thinking twice and confirm then only try to opt the options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?