16th March 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Job in UK as an engineer for B.Sc(aerospace engineering) student?

I would like to ask i am right now doing B.Sc aerospace engineering in politechnico of turin, i want in the to work as engineer in uk, but the problem is that i saw uk mostly accept B.Eng in aerospace, so qould i be able to be working in the uk because i even that my uni is not even accredited by any organisation but only pegasus at master level? is there anyway that i can do because i still plan to do a M.Eng in uk but they its impossible to do it because i hav a BSC and not beng

16th March 2011, 03:46 PM
kunal4win

Default Re: Job in UK as an engineer for B.Sc(aerospace engineering) student?

i suggest yot to do be in same field so tht you are able for aerospace engineering
28th May 2012, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

i have done my Bsc. Aerospace engineering under EDEXCEL course. plz tell me the job oppertunities where i can get a job? and the lob oppertunities?
8th April 2013, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

the colleges which offer me seat for aerospace engineering????? if ma PCM wud b 98% and CET ranking around 2000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?