30th August 2012, 08:30 PM
kamalcaur

What is the procedure to get admission in CS? What is the fee structure?

please tell me the procedue to get admission in cs and fee structure also

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  4. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  6. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
  7. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure? -- [New]
  8. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  10. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  11. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  13. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  14. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  15. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  16. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in IFBI? What is the fee structure?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
5th June 2015, 06:01 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in CS? What is the fee structure?

CS stands for Company Secretary.

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) conducts the Company Secretary Exam.

-The CS course is completed in three stages;

*Foundation programme,

*Executive programme and

*Professional Programme.

Admission to CS course is open throughout the year and the CS Exam is conducted twice a year in the month of June and December .

The minimum qualification required for admission in different CS programme are as under :-

-The qualification required for Foundation Programme is 10+2 in Arts, Science or Commerce stream (Excluding Fine Arts) or equivalent.

-The candidate who have either passed CS Foundation Programme or completed Graduation in any stream except Fine Arts can apply for the Executive Programme.

-The candidate who have cleared the Executive Programme of CS Course can apply for the Professional Programme.

The fee structure for

CS Foundation Programme : Rs.4500/-

CS Executive Programme :

- For Commerce Graduates - Rs.9000/-

- For Non Commerce Graduates - Rs 10,000/-

- For CS Foundation Programme passed students - Rs 8,500/- .

CS Professional Programme : Rs.12,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?