1st September 2012, 10:22 PM
oshin karve

What kind of subjects I have to study to prepare for MMM exam

actually i want to know what kind of subjects i have to study for preparing to crack mmm exam

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for IAS exam? Which are the main subjects that I have to study?
  2. Can I do Journalism course after graduation? Qualification required to become a Journalist?
  3. Which subjects to study to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate of doing B.Tech in CSE?
  4. In which college I should take admission either in MMMTU or IET, Lucknow if secured 159 OBC rank in MMM Admission Test?
  5. List of the colleges with fee structure of MMM in Mumbai?
  6. What kind of study do we have to do to pursue MS in USA?
  7. Exams for Railway jobs after B.Sc? Subjects to study?
  8. How to prepare for CAT exam? How may I get study materials online? I'm in B.Tech 2nd year
  9. How to pursue BBA in USA? What kind of exam to give?
  10. What kind of study materials are helpful to prepare for technical assistant in FCI?
  11. Does this a right time to prepare for GRE Exam pursuing 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  12. What is the syllabus to prepare for STET exam? What is the right study material?
  13. How to prepare for IAS entrance exam? Subjects to be chosen? Requirements and books to be referred?
  14. How to prepare for HAS Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam? Where can I get study materials to prepare for this Exam?
  15. In SSLC ,To get 100% in all the subjects how to study, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Books to be referred for Rajya Seva C SAT papers
  17. How to prepare for IAS? Subjects to study?
  18. How can I prepare for UPSC Preliminary exam? Suitable books for preparation? What are the subjects enlisted for UPSC exam? -- [New]
17th May 2013, 01:39 AM
gonegone
Member+

Default Re: What kind of subjects I have to study to prepare for MMM exam

Subjects to prepare for MMM (Masters in Marketing Management) exam:

1)Financial Management
2)Principles of Management
3)Marketing Management
4)International Marketing
5)Advertising & Sales Promotion Management
6)Human Resources Management
7)Production Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?