11th September 2012, 10:32 AM

How to apply for CA course after completing B.A LLB integrated course

I have completed BALL.b integrated course and now i want to apply for CA course. Can I? Please help me

12th April 2013, 11:48 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for CA course after completing B.A LLB integrated course

Dear Friend,
The basic Eligibility starts with 10+2 Examinations,You must clear out this Examinations with these you must give the CPT Examinations,Which is held twice in a year June and December.By the marks you secured in CPT Examinations you will get the admissions for the Intermediate Courses and Professional Courses,By that you will receive a three and half years of training as a clerk and courses will be given side by side.Its all take about Four to Four and half months after applying for the course and then by all that and performance in your training you can apply for CA Course,Then by the performance in the exam you will became a charted Accountant and will be called at different place for it.
Beside this there is concessions for them who had received the degree for not attempting the CPT Examinations but that also have a 60% in minimum for the degree if they are Non-Commerce Graduates and 50% minimum for the degree if they are Commerce Graduates.
So,Apply for the course if you have the desired minimum percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?