12th September 2012, 12:53 PM
Dya Mishra

How to do MBA correspondence in finance? I am scored 53.3% in 12th

sir i got 53.3% in 12th(math) then due to some reasons i change my field and done B.A.with 50.11% then M.A.(economics)with 46% also have done PGDCA with 70% now i want to do some thing which i don't know i am too confused i also want to do job can u plz suggesst me which course is best for me can i do mba corruspondence in finance .i want to do bank job .which course is suitable for me?plz help me sir plzzzzzzzzz....

Related Questions:
29th August 2015, 04:15 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA correspondence in finance? I am scored 53.3% in 12th

You can do master of business administration as per academic qualifications you have mentioned here. But there is no need of MBA course for getting a job in any public sector banks of India. You will have to clear the written test and interview conducted for various posts in banks.

Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection conducts common written exam for the post of clerk and probationary officer in different nationalized banks every year. For both the posts only graduation is required. As you have done bachelor's degree in arts, you can appear for both the exams. The last date to apply for the IBPS clerk exam this year is 02nd September.

There are two stages of IBPS exam, one is preliminary and mains followed by personal interview. You can also appear for the SBI entrance exams.
31st August 2015, 01:10 AM
JSD.

Definitely you can go for the MBA course.MBA is a master degree course of two years duration. To be eligible for this course it is must to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

As you are telling that you have completed your bachelor degree as BA with 50.11% so definitely you can do the aMBA course.Since you are interested towards the banking sector, so you should go for the MBA in banking rather than going in MBA in finance sector.
1st February 2022, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I am commerce graduate from vikram university ujjain with 78%. Can I do MBA finance through correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?