20th September 2012, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

ISRO and DRDO recruitment exam pattern and syllabus for mechanical engineers?

i reqest isro and drdo recruitment,exam pattern,syllabus for mechinical engineers

26th December 2012, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: ISRO and DRDO recruitment exam pattern and syllabus for mechanical engineers?

sir i am rajan and i m student of mech engineering branch.I want to join ISRO but the problem is that I am 2nd year yd student and i have first class marks too. Can I elligible for isro exam? Please help me...
15th February 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ISRO and DRDO recruitment exam pattern and syllabus for mechanical engineers?

Respected Sir,

I have passed Lateral entery Btech(I.T) from kurukshetra university after 3 year diploma. As kurukshetra university rule(under AICTE and UGC), university provide"B-Tech" not "B.E" after diploma.
But in Site "http://www.isac.gov.in/CentralBE/page1.jsp?advtno=01/2013&postno=BE003&postcode=Scientist/Engineer-SC[Computer Science]" the option of 3year diploma B-tech is not available. So Please guide me, from which option i fill the application for recruitment in ISRO. I looking at you with great hope. Please suggest me in which way i fill the application.

thanks,
virender
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?