26th March 2011, 10:20 PM
Rajitha.B

Job opportunities in ISRO? What kind of work in done by Electrical Engineers in ISRO? Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam?

Am doing electrical engineering and my aggregate is 78% for 2yrs. I would like to know the job opportunities in ISRO and what kind of work will be done. Please, also do tell me about the exam pattern and syllabus for it.

11th April 2011, 08:21 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Job opportunities in ISRO? What kind of work in done by Electrical Engineers in ISRO? Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam?

There will be a bright future if you got selected in ISRO..

First of all you have to clear an exam called ISRO entrance for Scientist and Engineer

which is directly conducted by ISRO..

you have to clear this exam then you will get placement in your desired organisation i.e. ISRO

there are wide range of opportunities to excel in ISRO

like first of all you will be selected and appointed as

junior engineer if your background is purely B.tech

and you have an opportunity to get selected as Scientist and that will be with full of your capability..

and knowledge and mostly your performance in the organisation..

so don't worry about it

if you get selected your prestige and social status will go to peaks in the society..

best wishes

~aditya~
1st May 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in ISRO? What kind of work in done by Electrical Engineers in ISRO? Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam?

How much time does it take for the announcement of results who have attended the Interview for the post of SC/Engineer and Date of Joining from the Day of Interview ?
1st May 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in ISRO? What kind of work in done by Electrical Engineers in ISRO? Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam?

How much time does it take for the announcement of results who have attended the Interview for the post of SC/Engineer and Date of Joining from the Day of Interview ?
27th July 2011, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir...can u tell what amount of bugs a IES,IAS and ISRO employer get per month?
1st October 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

May i know the procedure for applying the exam
22nd July 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

which kind of knowledge is require in ISRO to work......and any books is there to study for entrance exam....when exams are condecting ....if entance exam are held then pleace inform..........
25th July 2012, 08:40 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

There will be a bright future if you got selected in ISRO..

First of all you have to clear an exam called ISRO entrance for Scientist and Engineer

which is directly conducted by ISRO..

you have to clear this exam then you will get placement in your desired organisation i.e. ISRO

there are wide range of opportunities to excel in ISRO

like first of all you will be selected and appointed as

junior engineer if your background is purely B.tech

and you have an opportunity to get selected as Scientist and that will be with full of your capability..

and knowledge and mostly your performance in the organisation..

so don't worry about it

if you get selected your prestige and social status will go to peaks in the society..

best wishes
10th September 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

pls give the subject name for preparing electrical engineering for writing exams in isro
23rd February 2013, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I did my engineering in electrical and electronics.So i want to the write the exam in electronics or electrical catagory?
19th September 2013, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

please sir provide me isro electrical question paper of previous year please sir i failed to get that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?