28th September 2012, 12:33 PM
a.k.modi

Procedure to be followed to do training in NTPC Muzaffarpur Bihar

sir what procedure i have to follow to do training in ntpc muzaffarpur,bihar

Related Questions:
  1. Training/Internship in NTPC Muzaffarpur?
  2. What is the procedure to do summer as well as Winter Training at NTPC, Bihar
  3. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in SAIL, Bokaro and NTPC, Bihar? Fee expenses for Training? -- [New]
  4. How can I take vocation training in NTPC at Bihar centre?
  5. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  6. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
  7. How can I start coaching classes in Muzaffarpur, Bihar if working in Private sector at Saudi Arabia?
  8. What should I do to perform training in NTPC Bihar?
  9. How should I do training in NTPC Bihar or NTPC Singrauli? How can I apply for it and where can I apply?
  10. What should I do to do training in NTPC Bihar?
  11. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar
  12. Which is better ECE from Ambedkar Institute of Technology or Electrical Engineering from MIT Muzaffarpur, Bihar?
  13. Am i eligible for Bihar Entrance Exam if I was born in Muzaffarpur, Bihar but did my schooling in UP?
  14. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  15. Details of training in NTPC? Procedure of training?
  16. Details of training in NTPC? Procedure of training?
  17. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to apply for summer training in NTPC? Last date of application?
10th March 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to be followed to do training in NTPC Muzaffarpur Bihar

i want to get training in ntpc.now i am doing diploma in instrumentation engg.
18th March 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do training at NTPC at Bihar(kahalgaon or barh) . In absence of any reference person what procedure i have to follow.
What is the eligibility criteria? What is the last date to apply?
1st October 2013, 08:20 PM
saggy gupta

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.k.modi View Post
sir i am sagar gupta,student of 3rd year electronis and communication engineering plz tell me the procedure to how to do training in NTPC Muzaffarpur.
1st October 2013, 08:36 PM
saggy gupta

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.k.modi View Post
sir i am sagar gupta,student of 3rd year electronis and communication engineering plz tell me the procedure to how to do training in NTPC Muzaffarpur.
6th October 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to training for 4week in ntpc muzaffarpur how we can apply
28th April 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Myself Hemant .I am pursuing btech 3rd year in mechanical branch.sir i want to training in 6 weeks in your power plant please guide me how can i apply and what is the procedure of aaply.
26th March 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do training at NTPC Muzaffarpur . In absence of any reference person what procedure i have to follow.
What is the eligibility criteria? What is the last date to apply? my mail id ([email protected]) and my number is 7639721690

7th May 2023, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir,recently i have completed my 4th semester (Electrical and electronics engineering (EEE))from NIT Andhra Pradesh and now i have got summer vacation of 3 months.
I want to do internship in kanti thermal power plant
Please give me oppertunity to do internship.i will be highly obliged for this kind of your act.
Please contact me as soon as possible.
Contact number -9142108237
Email ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?