26th December 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to do training in NTPC Bihar?

If any of my relation is not employed at the any branch in the bihar..Then what i do for doing training in n.t.p.c.(bihar)...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of summer training in NTPC Bihar?
  2. What should I do to perform training in NTPC Bihar?
  3. How should I do training in NTPC Bihar or NTPC Singrauli? How can I apply for it and where can I apply?
  4. What should I do to do training in NTPC Bihar?
  5. What is the procedure to do summer as well as Winter Training at NTPC, Bihar
  6. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in SAIL, Bokaro and NTPC, Bihar? Fee expenses for Training?
  7. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in NTPC, Kahalgaon?
  8. Procedure to be followed to do training in NTPC Muzaffarpur Bihar
  9. How to apply for summer training in NTPC? Last date of application?
  10. How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar during B.Tech 3rd year from Raajdhani Engineering college Bhuvneshwar?
  11. How can I apply for summer training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies in Bihar? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with E&TC stream
  12. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  13. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  14. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How can I take vocation training in NTPC at Bihar centre?
  16. Complete information about NTPC training in Bihar during winter vacation? -- [New]
  17. How can I do Summer training in NTPC Barh in Bihar? I'm a student of Raajdhani engineering college Bhubhaneshwar -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do training in NTPC? I am a student of B.E Mechanical
23rd April 2012, 04:14 AM
avisekmukhopadhyay7

Smile Re: What should I do to do training in NTPC Bihar?

first of all you have to find out the address and contacts of NTPC,Bihar. Then you have to consult with them about training purpose. If you find that there is any positive chance then only consult this matter to your Head of the department. then issue a letter from the institution and go for the training.
28th July 2012, 09:24 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

Default Re: What should I do to do training in NTPC Bihar?

first of all you have to find out the address and contacts of NTPC,Bihar. Then you have to consult with them about training purpose. If you find that there is any positive chance then only consult this matter to your Head of the department. then issue a letter from the institution and go for the training.
11th March 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to do training in NTPC Bihar?

sir, i am 2nd year mechanical student want to do training in NTPC navinagar bihar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?