5th October 2012, 02:51 PM
mountain1400

How to go for higher studies in US after passing final year EC branch

sir, i m final year student of ec branch.i want to go for higher study in u.s.so would u tell me about gre exam and some other exam for abroad universities.
i am interested in space, so a course which help me for my interest.please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the use of higher studies? I am a final year B.E Aeronautical engineering student
  2. What are the options available in Higher Studies after passing final year Civil Engineering?
  3. Which is the best choice between Higher studies and Job after completion of BE with CSE branch?
  4. How to go for higher studies while in B.E EEE Final Year
  5. What are the options for higher studies after passing Civil Engineering? What are the job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which one is better choice for me between Higher studies and Job in IT industry being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE?
  7. Is there any chance for higher studies without passing 10th?
  8. How to do my higher studies in MBA while in final year engineering
  9. How to go for higher studies after passing Mechanical engineering?
  10. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  11. How to get a job in companies that provide higher studies? I am a B.E CSE final year student -- [New]
  12. How to go for higher studies in ceremic engineering?
  13. How can I do higher studies after doing final year B.E mechanical engineering
  14. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  15. Different branches which I can choose in M.Tech as my B.Tech degree is Mining?
  16. Which government jobs can I get on the basis of 10th and 12th? Is it better to go for Higher Studies? Will backlog affect when applying for higher studies?
  17. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  18. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing Mechantronics?
30th November 2016, 09:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for higher studies in US after passing final year EC branch

Yes, you are eligible to pursue your higher studies in US after passing final year of EC branch in engineering course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course from a Government recognised university are eligible to pursue higher studies in US.

To apply for admission to Master's degree course in US universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English Language Proficiency skills and in GRE examination. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to higher studies i.e., Master's degree course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?