6th October 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

How to do PG course after completing BPT last year

hello sir i have completed ma bpt last year n i m doing job n i want to do pg course. can u plz suggest me how is it possible?n what should i do 4 dt?

13th December 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PG course after completing BPT last year

i wanna change my profession,i hate being a physiotherapy.. Ppl are nt aware of my feild and they think me as sister/nurse.
Please suggest some pg courses which can change my feild
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible for Neuro Physiotherapy after completing Neuro Physiotherapy? 1 17th October 2020 04:11 PM
What are the common types of essays given after/before the interview at the time of admission at Amity University? If I have applied for Bachelor in Physiotherapy course then will they give essay related to Physiotherapy? How to prepare for it? 12 7th May 2016 08:34 PM
Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus? 16 6th April 2015 08:48 AM
How many courses are there for masters of physiotherapy after bachelor of physiotherapy 6 20th October 2014 10:27 PM
From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course? 11 23rd May 2013 05:05 PM