6th October 2012, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to make entry into Defence being a candidate with a height of 152cm?

sir,
my height is 152 cms. but i am most interest in defence can I eligeble?

23rd April 2014, 03:34 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to make entry into Defence being a candidate with a height of 152cm?

You can opt for the Indian Army option. You can join the Technical Entry scheme and university entry scheme. You can also join Indian Military Academy or Officers Training Academy after completion of graduation. There are medical and physical standards to be met for joining the Indian Army. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English.
3rd September 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to make entry into Defence being a candidate with a height of 152cm?

Can my height is eligible for ips exam. ???can I apply it
20th May 2020, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing bsc maths and I want to join a official job in any force and my height is 152cm can I get chance in this
24th June 2020, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

My height is 152 cm can i apply the any defence job defence exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?