Unregistered

Domicile criteria for MP.PET?

what is domicile eligibility criteria for mp pet

Please reply

thanks

9th March 2011, 05:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Domicile criteria for MP.PET?

This exam is conducted for those students who are residents of the state. To get a domicile certificate first of all you need to have completed your 10th in a school in MP itself. If you have done so then you can apply for the same. Other wise to get this certificate you need to provide proof of staying in the state for 15 years. Unless you provide any of these proofs you cannot apply for this status.
17th April 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in mp from last 12 years & appeared for class12(cbse) from a navodaya vidhyalaya in mp in 2011.but currently my family is living in rajasthan. can i apply for mp pet2011 for a mp seat?
30th April 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

I am resident of Uttar Pradesh and completed my school from UP itself, but my mother is from MP so am i eligible for MP PET with MP domicile and if not what is the quota for other states?
15th June 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I have studied at manendragarh (MP border) up to 12th standered. My father is working in INDIAN RAILWAY at Bijuri Station (MP State)
for more than 15 year.Am I eligible for MPPET with MP domecile.
11th May 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I am born in mp, my parents also born in mp , they married in mp, they have property in mp, my mother work as assistant professor in mp for more than 3 years, my mother got ph.d from mp. Am I eligible for domecile of mp? I have studied out of mp
11th December 2013, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I have studied and stayed in MP till my daughter is born after that i shifted to other state.
can my daughter is domicile of MP
29th November 2014, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I was borne in MP and completed by education from Bhilai (now Chhattisgarh). I have domicile of MP as at that time Chhattisgarh was not formed. Now I stay in Mumbai. Will I be now domicile of MP or CG ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?