15th October 2012, 12:11 PM
rekuf

How can I enter in entrance exam of Acturial Science after passing 12th from Katmandu

sir i have passed +2 from kathmandu with good first division and 87% in math in commerce so ican get to enter in entrance exam of acturial science?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Actuarial Science? I have scored 81 marks in Maths in 12th
  2. What should I do to become an acturialist after passing my 12th from science stream?
  3. What can I do in Acturial Science after passing 12th?
  4. How to join the course of Acturial Science? Are there any colleges in India?
  5. Acturial science entrance exam after 12th standard? Eligibility criteria?
  6. Is Acturial science a good option after 12th standard with more than 85% in Maths?
  7. How to pursue the course of Actuarial Science?
  8. What can I do in Actuarial Science after passing 12th?
  9. Procedure for doing Acturial Science? Is there any entrance exam and what is the time period?
  10. After doing B.Com(H) from Delhi University how to continue my studies with PG in Acturial Science?
  11. Can I pursue Acturial Science course at masters level after B.Com?
  12. How ot enter in TV or Film industry after passing 12th with Biology, Science
  13. After passing 12th should I go to CET or not? How should I enter Biotech field after 12th? Percentage required in this field?
  14. Can I do MSc in Acturial science from Delhi University after doing BSc computer science? Scope of it in India?
  15. Which entrance exam is to be given after 12th after passing 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is the entrance exam to be written after passing 12th to enter into BSc in Astrophysics
  17. How can I apply for Science and Maths Olympiads being a 7th student? -- [New]
  18. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?