19th October 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What can I do if I am unable to crack AIPMT? I want to become a Doctor

what can i do if i am unable to crack aipmt and still want to become a doctor

26th April 2015, 07:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do if I am unable to crack AIPMT? I want to become a Doctor

To become a doctor you will have to pursue Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery ( MBBS ) course which is a 4 year course .

Yes you can still become a doctor having failed in All Indian Premedical test ( AIPMT ) but for that you will have to crack other medical entrance examinations like AIIMS entrance examination , State PMT , Private medical college entrance examination .

If you fail to crack all the above entrance examinations , then you will have to go for your MBBS courses from medical colleges offering direct admission for this course but for this you will have to spent a lot as donation .

So if you are not able to bear the cost of this course along with the donation and are determined for this course only then you should wait for an year and work hard for preparation and cracking these examination to pursue your desired course at reasonable cost with better faculties and quality education .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?